Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Before "Sword Jianghu 4" was released, Wei Mingjie watched the complete episode immediately.

    Wei Mingjie also directed and acted in films when he was young, and of course the final product...is hard to describe.

    But if you can't do it yourself, it doesn't mean that you can't tell the good from the bad from the perspective of a bystander. Wei Mingjie has been in this industry for so long, of course he can see that this is a very good work.

    At least before seeing the finished film, Wei Mingjie didn't expect it to be so good at all. He knew it wasn't the effect of his daughter's filter, because he was completely immersed in it when watching the show. Before that, he had no idea Thinking that martial arts dramas can still be filmed like this, and stories can still be told like this.

    "Is it true that I don't need to use resources to promote it?" Wei Mingjie asked Wei Lan again after reading it.

    He didn't bring it up because it was Wei Lan's work, but because he had watched the show, and from an investor's point of view, he was willing to make such a decision.

    "Not for the time being." Wei Lan was very calm about Wei Mingjie's surprise, "I have already given me a recommendation, let's see the effect first and then decide on a marketing strategy. Anyway, it's only the first episode, so I really need to promote it. There will be time for the release of the second episode."

    The announcement of "Sword Sword Jianghu 4" is much better than that of Wei Lan's first TV series, and she also wants to see how she shoots, whether she will be "satisfied" in this world Dissatisfied'.

    In the following period of time, Wei Lan has been catching up on this world-renowned film and TV series at home.

    She found that not only "Swords and Swords", which she once thought was too old-fashioned, was popular, but that although the film technology in this world has achieved corner overtaking, the development of film and television culture is still more than ten years old in her era. status of years ago.

    The plot content and ideological trend of most movies and TV shows are lagging behind. In such an environment, the audience is easily satisfied. Many works that are only on the passing line in Wei Lan's opinion are judged to be excellent in this world.

    Of course, looking at the rating ranking of the most authoritative film review website of the Federation Films - Guangying.com, the films counted from the top of the list, in Wei Lan's opinion, are indeed not inferior to the classics of her era, and the thinking spark of human civilization Collisions can always produce great works.

    It can only be said that the world is lagging behind in the development of film and television culture.

    Perhaps it has something to do with the particularity of holographic films. There is another trend in the current film industry. A large amount of capital is pouring into the film market. Big directors have to invest in big scenes and big investments for their new films, dragging down the cash flow of Wei's Films. "Starship Warships" is a good example, with an investment of nearly 500 million when half of it is achieved, and the current hit "Star Wars" also claims to invest 900 million.

    Paying too much attention to the scene will often lead to a weak story. In Wei Lan's view, this is not advisable. At least she only thinks that the plot of "Star Wars" is quite satisfactory and there are not many bright spots.

    The movie itself is about telling a good story. If the story can't be told well, what's the point of creating a big scene? Is it for cutting video?