Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    H City, Chengyang District, film and television talent market.

    The nature of this place is similar to the film and television city in Wei Lan's previous life, but the form has changed to a certain extent.

    The film and television city in the filming era is equivalent to the concentration of large and small studios, all kinds of extras are wandering around, the director is missing a role, the studio manager comes out to say hello, and the extras who are waiting for the opportunity seem to smell Swarming like fishy sharks.

    In the era of holographic movies in this world, the difference is only the difference in hardware facilities.

    The film and television talent market is composed of two parts, one is a hall full of people, and the other is the actor cabins placed here by major film and television companies and film and television equipment rental companies.

    The studio manager will issue an announcement in the talent market to find suitable group performers according to the requirements issued by the producer. After a simple selection, they will be taken to the actor cabin area at the back, allowing the group performers to enter the talent market's actor cabin, and shoot remotely through the network. For different roles, the real leading roles and supporting roles with more roles are directly filmed in the studio of the production company.

    Of course, in this era, such as corpses and distant characters without special perspective requirements no longer need group performances to complete, the director can directly generate such background board-like characters in the director's machine, just like in Wei Lan's era There are also many background characters in blockbuster films that are synthesized using technology.

    However, when it comes to expressing the subtle movements and expressions of the characters, it is impossible for the director machine to complete. The behavior mode of animals is simple and can be set by the director's idea, but human beings are different. No matter how powerful the director machine is, it still cannot give the model a real Consciousness, so actors are still an indispensable and important role in the era of holographic movies.

    At eleven o'clock in the morning, Yang Xingyuan was sitting on a chair in the lobby of the talent market, eating a box of six yuan a box, which was his breakfast and lunch.

    There is half a boiled egg, and the cauliflower fried meat can only see two pieces of fat sporadically. Fortunately, the amount is enough, mixed with oil and water and a large bowl of rice, which can satisfy the energy consumption this afternoon. This is also the most expensive in Yang Xingyuan's day. In the evening, he usually goes back to the rented room to cook a bowl of vermicelli, or buy three steamed buns with white noodles and add some chili for dinner on the street.

    If you are lucky, if you can receive a role in the afternoon, usually depending on the number of lines, he can get an income ranging from 100 to 300, so that he can go to a small restaurant to eat a small stir-fry or a rice bowl for less than 15 yuan at night.

    Yang Xingyuan is in a good position today. He is in the middle of the row of seats in front of the information release window, facing the window. This is what he got at the entrance of the talent market at six o'clock every day. There are quite a few people.

    "Ding dong! Brilliant Films and Television Company has a new role request to release, role: doorkeeper monk, requirements: male, height is not limited, age is under 35 years old, can dive... Eligible actors can go to the registration window, the first batch of reporting quota 50 people."

    Hearing a male request, Yang Xingyuan had already put down the lunch box in his hand to occupy the seat, and rushed to the window in two steps at a time.