Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    Wei's Films, Venus TV, the holographic channel operation department, occupies one floor.

    At 9 o'clock, Hao Qinxue, who was in charge of statistical work, was already sitting in an office chair, drinking coffee while waiting for yesterday's program ratings data that came out from the backstage.

    This kind of statistical work is what Hao Qinxue does every day. The recommended works on the channel, 24 hours of viewing and revenue growth will be important indicators to evaluate whether the project can continue to be promoted and how much resources are invested.

    When filling in the corresponding broadcast volume and subscriptions of each film and television work according to the recommended position level, the growth rate of one of the works obviously exceeded the same period, which surprised Hao Qinxue slightly. She checked the data carefully again to confirm that she had read correctly and filled in the wrong information. After that, he looked away.

    Exporting data, sorting them into categories, and making charts that are clear at a glance...Half an hour after finishing all this with ease, Hao Qinxue sent the electronic file of the data report to the supervisor, printed a report at the same time, and went to the sixteenth floor. Handed it over to the secretary of Xia Yangqiu, the person in charge of the film and television department.

    "Mr. Xia, this is today's ratings report."

    Xia Yangqiu waved his hand and signaled the secretary to put the report aside.

    He has to read a lot of reports every morning, various projects that have started filming but not yet filmed, newly released movie box office, etc. The ratings report is just an insignificant part of it.

    Suddenly, Xia Yangqiu thought of something, and took the initiative to pick up the ratings report that was set aside.

    Unexpectedly, when he turned to the first page of the report, he saw the name that he thought was impossible to appear on this page.

    The first page of the report is the top ten channels with 24-hour subscription rates.

    In the third place, "Sword Jianghu 4" is impressively listed.

    The report of the data department is for the superior to read, so naturally it should be concise and clear, and enough information should be expressed through the data.

    The 24-hour subscription rate ranking is based on the most critical income potential of the work.

    Subscription rate is based on the ratio of new views and subscriptions within 24 hours of a work. This data means that after watching the first ten minutes of the plot, you don’t want to be disturbed by advertisements, and you can’t wait to watch it for free, and you are willing to pay to watch it. The proportion of the audience who finished the following plot, the larger the proportion, the more it can explain the potential of the work.

    After all, investment needs to be returned, clicks on works can only be counted as popularity, and it takes time to convert popularity into income. Real paid subscriptions are more real and are the most concerned object of investors.

    Xia Yangqiu frowned and scanned the list, and the ones ranked above "Sword Jianghu 4", the first place is the signature romantic comedy that just released the finale 53%, the second place is the most popular detective suspense drama on the channel's largest page 51% .

    Sword Jianghu 48%, only 3 percentage points away from the second place.

    Is it because the recommended position is too good?