Chapter 101 - 110

.
Chapter 101

    The comprehensive score of "New World"  came out that night, with a high score of 9.6, which made Wei Lan once again rush to the highest score in the category of science fiction movies.

    This is a situation where the initial score is relatively high, and it is destined to fall back as the number of film reviews increases, just like the initial score of "Country Teacher" was 9.7, and then dropped to 9.5, and now it ranks second on the list. .

    In the future, the score of "New World" will drop, but it will certainly not drop out of the top ten.

    In comparison, "Star Wars (Part 2)" has a score of 9.1. Even though it is the last part of the trilogy, the score is much higher than the first two, but it is still not Wei Lan's opponent.

    Open the film review page of "New World", most of them are high scores of 5 stars and 4.5 stars.

    'When I saw the ending, I suddenly felt a burst of sadness. For that era, the future may still be a microcosm of the past, and it is a wake-up call for us now. This is the meaning of science fiction works. "Five Stars

    " is finally not the protagonist of Guang Weizheng. Such a gray protagonist is more realistic. For most ordinary people like me, there may be many dreams and passions in childhood, but when we grow up, the reality is us. They are all being changed by society, but they have not changed society. "Four and a half stars     " I never thought that a commercial film would dare to shoot like this. Its theme is too artistic. The point is that after watching it, you still feel that it is worth the ticket price and has not lost its entertainment. 'Five stars     Of course, there are also some low scores:     'Too depressing, if the director is willing to change the ending, I am also willing to change the score. '3 Stars     ' Why can't Ah Xing stand up and resist? He fully has this condition, replacing Ou Shi as a member of parliament and creating a new environment! '     Old Lan Fan' Cang Haixiao's film review has the highest rating among the 2-star long film reviews, and there are also some long reviews from professional film critics, all with high scores.     In addition to the largest film review portal, many traditional paper media also published related film reviews.

    It was proof that Wei Lan's first work "Swords and Swords" was popular in traditional media, and now these media are writing film reviews, which can be called Wei Lan's popularity.

    "After making two commercial films, Director Wei finally came back, with a shocking work, returning to her favorite field of science fiction." ——The era of big movies "Thought-provoking science fiction prophecy,

    ubiquitous Thinking flashes.”——City Film and Television News

    “It can be completely predicted that it will be a hit at the Golden Tripod Awards next year.”——Didu Entertainment Didu

    Entertainment’s prediction is not wild words, but because of the recent famous director Shen Zhiwen, the current judge of the Golden Tripod Awards When Mr. attended the event, he was asked about his evaluation of this movie.

    As the most authoritative "Lan Chui" in the industry, when he mentioned Wei Lan's new movie, the old man smiled in front of the media and immediately started talking about sex: "I went to see it when it premiered, it's a

    movie It’s a very good work, and I’m going to write a long film review after finishing my activities recently.”

    Upon hearing this, the interviewer immediately asked: “Oh? You also specially wrote a film review for the last “Country Teacher”. What do you think of this film? What is your evaluation? Can you tell us now?"