Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Disputing voices gradually appeared in the barrage:

    "Come on, after all, it's still gaining popularity, isn't it good that she is such a yin and yang director?" '

    'In front of it, I don't remember how miserably "Country Teacher" was sprayed when it was taken out. '

    'Movies always rely on quality to win. Doesn't winning an award explain the problem? If you don't have the strength, you can't catch the heat. '

    'Sunspots, don't panic, who would have thought that she would really be attracted to this heat? '

    Whether the audience is happy or not, Wei Mingjie and Ye Luoxue in the audience are really happy, and they want to go home and kiss their precious daughter on the spot.

    Chen Yuanhang's unexpected backstab at the beginning caused the Wei family to suffer heavy losses. The Wei Group was founded by Wei Mingjie's father, and the shares were passed down. Wei Mingjie is still the company's largest shareholder. The flow broke, and Wei Mingjie even almost lost control of the film and television sector in the group, which shows its influence.

    Unexpectedly, in the end, Wei Lan turned out to turn the tide, and a TV series or a movie completely turned the situation back.

    Yes, thank you Chen Yuanhang very much. If he hadn’t been shooting science fiction, Wei Lan wouldn’t have thought of attacking him with the subject matter, and this work, which leads the Golden Tripod Award, wouldn’t have been born because of it.     The box office is of course the most important thing for a production company, but awards are also an indispensable and important hidden capital for a production company. Companies that have not won awards have higher quotas, which is why many production companies would rather lose money than cast literary films.     "I announce that the film that won the Golden Tripod Award for best editing is—"

    The Golden Tripod Award has always been an award before the era of holographic films. Originally, photographers and editors were different individuals on the set. The two contents of photography and editing were combined into editing, which made this award somewhat similar to the sub-award for best director. Best director focuses more on overall planning and the final effect of the film.

    However, there have been discussions about this award in recent years, whether to cancel this award and add its weight to the best director.

    In the male dormitory of the director department in the Imperial Academy of Drama, four boys sat around one of them in front of a laptop to watch the live broadcast.

    "There's no suspense here. I think it should be a rural teacher."

    "Wei Lan's editing and transition skills are really good. You can see it from the tutor teacher of "Sword and Sword 4" every day. Wait until "Country Teacher" is released Later,     I guess the instructor will come to pull the film." "I really hope that the teacher can analyze it in detail. I have watched the movie twice, and the time acceleration is really amazing. Use the acceleration of the repair and changes of the house to reveal the change of time. , Both the idea and the method are really novel, I never thought I could play like this." "     Indeed, Director Wei is awesome and it's over."     The four boys were discussing in full swing. At this time, during the live broadcast The award presenter glanced at the contents of the envelope in his hand, and raised his eyebrows in surprise:     "The winner of this year's Golden Tripod Award for Best Editing is - "Good Morning, Good Night" Chi Yin."     "What?" Everyone exclaimed.     "What's going on? Why not "Country Teacher"?" "     Although the editing of "Good Morning" is also very good, but in terms of impact and novelty, I really don't think it can compare with "Country Teacher"!"     Other roommates were confused When explaining, a boy suddenly said: "I suspect..."