C246: Night Meet Up

Chapter 246: Night Meet Up

John Rigen's perspective
United States of America - Washington DC - 9:03 PM
August 27th, 2060

It's been hours since we got to this world. We stayed in Cawess' house not so far, but left to arrive in Washington DC as soon as possible. Because there is a reason behind that. He wants to lead me to the White House.

Because there is a memorial monument about the Third World War being built outside of the White House. I want to pay a visit to that monument. I want to show my respect to the fallen men in war, they're real heroes. Not we cowards.

Right after coming to DC, he booked for us and himself rooms in a hotel. We intend to rest in this place overnight.

Shera, Reimi and I stay in a same room. Sarah and Hatano are next door to us. Meanwhile, Cawess and his secretary - Seeley, are staying together. Cawess invited me to his room whenever I like.

He said there is something he wants to discuss with me.

I am actually willing to meet up with Cawess. However, my need seems to be a bit... large. I suddenly want to be intimated with my wife more than usual today. But she is exhausted.

I intend to meet my old friend later after having time with my dear wife. Now I am struggling to deal with it.

"Sigh...". - I sighed while overturning myself to the right side

Right now, Shera and I are staying in bed. She is holding me weakly, her breath is inhaling and exhaling exhaustedly... poor my wife.

She is now trying to sleep, but seems to be a bit struggling to do that. I only know to pat my wife's head, cuddling her. Hmmm... shit. Maybe I should get inside the toilet to relieve myself, troubling my wife right now is not a good idea.

"Shera...?". - I asked my wife as I spotted her body shaking.  "You feel cold or what?".

"Nod... nod...". - She nodded twice tiredly.  "Ahhh... haahhh... urghh...". - She sounded unintelligible sounds

"Alright alright alright". - I got up, grabbing a Toolwatch which was placed on a nearby cabinet

Every person who books a hotel will receive a watch like this, it's used to control things.

I wear the watch. Later I point it to the air conditioner to modify the temperature in the room, making it hotter.

However, I later rethink.

"Do you want to turn off the conditioner, Shera?".

"Nod... nod...".

I shut off the air conditioner after hearing that. Done solving the problem, I remove the watch and place it on the cabinet. Then I return to her.

I hug my wife tighter, feeling her warmth and her gorgeous scents, I love her. Suddenly, my mind gets ecstatic, making me want to intimate with her.

"Do you feel better now?". - I distracted myself, trying to stop thinking about sex

"Nod... nod...". - It's good to hear that

About Shera's exhaustive condition, it may have been caused by carsick. During traveling by car, Shera and Reimi kept holding themselves from vomiting. It's because they are not used to car travel. Both of them soon get exhausted.

I felt a little bit unpleasant to travel by car. Maybe living in another world for two years has made me get used to its natural environment. However, my condition is not too bad. I've soon gotten used to traveling by car, maybe my body has re-memorized it.