C227: Battle Of Veta - Second Phase (Part 1)

Chapter 227: Battle Of Veta - Second Phase (Part 1)  

General John Rigen's perspective
(Real Rank: Sergeant)
Krieg 2 - 1 Fireteam unit
US Marine Corps - US Army joint operation
8:22 AM, December 16th, 1173
Veta - Warsaw Kingdom

As I can remember. During the battle at the border gate, I was trying to stop the enemy from breaching the entrance and the wall. Covered in blood and dust, combined with my exhaustion, I kept fighting, couldn't control my killing actions in that process.

All of sudden, my wife - Shera showed up and convinced me, trying to pull me away. Something... made her hold me and jump out of the wall, to the ground and...

The thing I can remember is that... I lost my consciousness after falling with my wife.

"Urrrrrgggghh...". - Just suddenly, I got consciousness and opened my eyes, huh?

Waking up without seeing anything painful, I get up and try to look around. Looking at myself, I'm still wearing my green leather armor with a jungle camouflage color US Marine uniform behind it.

However, my weapons have gone somewhere. Hmmm... not yet, things around me are also strange too, very odd.

Around me is just a blank, a black environment but oddly that I can see myself bright in this darkness. This environment reminds me of somewhere I used to be a long time ago, but I've forgotten it.

"Shera?!!!".  "Sarah!!! Hatano!!!".  "Anybody here?!!!".  "Answer me!!!!". - I started walking around while yelling, asking if there was anyone here except me or not

However, nothing replied to me except for the echoes of my loud voice. Knowing something is wrong, I begin to be a little panicked, because I just want to return to my wife and others this time.

They're still waiting for me. Without me, no one will command the Army and Marines to defend Veta!

"It does...".  "There's one here". - Surprisingly, when I was panicked, someone from behind replied to my call

I immediately turn behind to see the person, because her voice was familiar. Turns out... that's a woman with a light green dress, blonde long-haired and both eyes closed. Hmmm... she's away from me not so far. Staring at me while closing her eyes, she approaches me slowly while opening a smile...  but it looks smug and a bit evil.

"You do remember me, don't you?". - Faced to face me, she asked me that weird question

"You look familiar with your voice... but I cannot remember you".  "Who are you...?". - Hmmm...

"Oh!".  "I forgot, sorry...". - She apologized to me, later cuddled my face by using her right warm hand

"Remember now...?". - Wait a minute... why Goddess Katia is in front of me?!!!

"What the fuck?!!!".  "You fucking brought me here!!!!". - My wife, my subordinates, my soldiers and others are waiting for me to return

"Well, I'd like to say that I missed you".  "Just wanted to visit you a bit".

"Fucking get me back to that world! Now!".  "You brought me to that world! Now return me to that world now!!!!". - In my anger, I used my hands to choke the Goddess tightly

"Hahahaha...". - What the fuck are you laughing at, bitch?!!!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!". - I roared at her, making her scared of me, I asked her to get me back to Euro Grant!

"He's crazy!!!! He's crazy!!!!".  "Pull him out! Pull him out!!!". - I was choking Katia, but I heard different voices coming out nearby me

"Pull him out!!! Pull him out!!!".  "Our Lord is crazy!!!". - Not yet, I also had the feeling some ones were dragging my body, not normal at all!