C199: Kicked Out (Part 2)

Chapter 199: Kicked Out (Part 2)

Erissen's perspective

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

A few minutes had passed since I got kicked out of the School Zone. Now was sitting outside some kind of shop, while looking at the people walking on the sidewalk. Heh heh heh heh...too bad when I could not do anything. Every time people walked across me, they would glare at me when seeing the red band on my right biceps.

It was symbolic of the "expelled and bad student", hahaha!

Now I wish I was having some smoking pipe, to deep my mind and my body into drugs till I die because of shocking. But...hahaha, I was just a commoner, how could I own that kind of drug from the noble people, huh?. I fucking hate them...I wish I was them.

I kept sitting while leaning my back to the shop, now I noticed that the people started ignoring me as they came across me...you good. Because of wanting to have attention, I removed the red band on my biceps and scrolled it carefully. To wait to throw it at someone.

After a short time looking around the streets, I found a family which had a mom and a little boy coming with her. They were all happy...while walking across me, and I hate that kind of expression. Sorry, kid! But you must be wished not to have lucky stuff.

"Good luck to you, kid! From now on, since you go to school, you'll be always the worst student, good luck!". - powerfully threw the scrolled band at the boy's outfit

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhh!". - Keep sobbing, what a weak child!

"Hey, my son! Come here, come here...". - The woman immediately picked up her son to protect him, she glared at me before going away

After the incident, I looked back and noticed that the people in the streets were still ignoring me. Well, I didn't care about them anymore. From this time, I got up and joined the people who walk on the sidewalk, now I must return home soon.

While walking with my school bag on my back, my right hand sometimes loosing my elementary diploma. Because its value was nothing in this society, I could not find a fine job in the Capital with this degree so I felt depressed...

But I kept holding the degree, not liking to lose it while walking on the sidewalk. Every time I walked, people would bump into me, sometimes even hustling me without letting me walk. Those people were very mean, my physique could not be like theirs so I got a very big disadvantage in walking.

Suddenly, I faced this moment while walking on the sidewalk, it happens this time. Someone must have grabbed and squeezed my butt when I was walking, I did not know who that was. Must be some ugly or a perverted, I think.

But as I went through the sidewalk, that incident ended. This kind of incident always happens to the commoners who come to live in the Capital. Since those people were disregarded, only the nobles harassed them.

All those info was according to my mom. Because the guild girls always come from the commoner women, they always face cases to be sexual harassment by people. Especially the Adventurers who originally were nobles.

Another case also happened to the arena girls in the arena. Before the school military training was conducted, I once went with Raptu to the arena to see the matches. That was the time I knew that the commoners were quite...miserable in the place.