C252: Realize (Part 2)

Chapter 252: Realize (Part 2)

Shera Rigen's perspective
Japan - Tokyo - 7:49 AM
August 31st, 2060

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

After our breakfast, we took a little rest time in the hotel before deciding to do something else. According to plan, we would make a little part way before gathering at the hotel to wait for the escort from Lt. Seeley to Okinawa.

Sarah and Hatano (Or I should say Sarah only) is now going to Yasukuni. Her older sister decided to stay, sigh. Well, Seeley is escorting Sarah to Yasukuni shrine. Hatano will be joining her later.

About us. I proposed a short walk in the street, alongside my dear husband together. We're doing it now, enjoy our time together. We are now walking in a residential zone or something, it's empty.

Maybe the people here have gone outside to work in the morning so their houses are mostly closed. The street we're going is quite empty, seems to be only us around. The scenery here is so lively to look at. I can feel the place's peacefulness while walking with my husband.

About Reimi... that bitch is now locking herself in my hotel room. She'll be waiting for us to return, deserves her. Hmmph... I wonder what would I do in these free hours to enjoy my time with John.

We'll be going to Okinawa island in the late time. So I want to spend my precious time to make up, and be intimated with my husband once again... I love him.

"John...". - After a short time walking in my silence, I finally spoke up to John

We walk on the road slowly, enjoying its silence and beautiful scenery. I walk with my husband, wrapping his hand to make up with him. Honestly I'm a little bit sleepy at this moment. But I think I will be okay, especially when my husband is now with me.

John doesn't reply to me at all, he just hugs my waist as tight as possible. Both of us stare at each other while walking on the road, we don't blink.

Hmmmm... I want to heat up my relationship with my beloved husband. Though he cheated on me, I love him more than anything in my life... only one apology from him is enough. Now I'm waiting for him to apologize to me. John... please apologize, I've already forgiven you, so please do it!

"Uhhh...". - John hesitated a little bit. "You seem to be sleepy, did I trouble you so much last night...?". - He hesitantly pulled me closer to him, putting my face to his chest as if to let me rest

"I'm sorry for making you sad and uhhh...". - John stopped walking, he just hugged me. "Please, Shera... please don't leave me, I love you very much so please don't... uhhh". - He lowered his face, feeling remorsed for cheating on me

It's good when my husband regretted it. This is a good time for us to re-tie our relationship, to heat it up. Hmmmm... I hold his hand gently, I gaze at my husband deeply, gasping. I peek at his injured ring finger, poor John.

However... my bite mark on his ring finger is so gorgeous to me. It's a proof that shows everyone that my hus belongs to me forever. Now it's injured, but I will heal it soon. I feel my husband's warmth, I put my left hand on his chest.

"Kiss...!". - I silently gave him a sweet kiss. "I forgive you... please only be with me, John". - Before he could open his mouth, I led my husband on the road ahead