C251: Realize (Part 1)

Chapter 251: Realize (Part 1)

Shera Rigen's perspective
Japan - Tokyo - 2:59 AM
August 31st, 2060

It has been a while since the previous incident. I'm very disappointed in my husband.

Everything was very normal until I sensed some unusual behaviors from John. I was sleeping, and somehow I accidentally woke up when I heard someone talking. Turned out that was my husband and Reimi talking to each other. I wanted to cry.

I heard their dialogues from the beginning to the last. Honestly, my mind was in rage and I wanted to rush out to kill her. But I told myself to stay calm... I believed in my husband's faithfulness to me... yeah... I was so naive.

Both of them later went outside together. I stalked them from behind, following them till they got out of the hotel we were staying in. Then, they came in a black Limousine (Turned out Seeley helped them to commit this very guilty affair). I hate it!

When Seeley was about to close the door, she spotted me glaring at her. But she ignored me, got in the car and drove them to their affair route of love right in front of me. Yeah... she came back to pick up me after that. But she didn't let me go inside that Love hotel to catch them.

She drove the car around, stopping by grocery stores to buy things for John. Not until I threatened her, she finally drove me to that Love hotel. There, she still didn't let me come in. But she used something named "Through Wall (TW) camera", she recorded something and asked me to watch it.

I watched the scene of my husband having fun with that bitch! With that slut!!!!

I cried, sitting on the door and crying till my eyes go red. Yeah... yeah... and my husband couldn't hear me crying at all. He didn't care for me, right? He gets bored being with me? He wants a hottie like her and just using me...?!

"Shera...". - While deepening in my thoughts, a voice came out and woke me up from the painful reality

That was my husband's voice. We returned to the hotel and I started being cold and neglected him. I allowed John to stay in bed with me, but Reimi had to sleep outside.

Sleeping outside, huh? I doubt she would do that. She may now be asking Sarah and Hatano to let her sleep in their room overnight, she is just a bitch!

About my husband... I honestly love him. I didn't fuss out the problems, his subordinates are here and we don't have an alone space. Now I just want to be alone for a little bit. I want to have time to calm my mind down, also is to forgive John.

"Hey... I'm sorry, please forgive me, Shera". - I sensed that he was crawling toward me, he wanted to touch me

I pull the bedsheet to my neck and I turn my face to the left side to not look at my husband directly. Right now, somehow I start having distance from my husband.

Hmmmm... I love him, I never want to leave him. We are about to have a child... our lives were supposed to be full of happiness, not sorrow.

I silently crawl till I reach the edge of the bed. I don't hug my husband while sleeping anymore, I don't want to intimate with him anymore. Right now, I've already forgiven him. However... hmmmm... I cannot say it.

"I'm sorry for making you upset, Shera... I love you...". - He came to me, hugging me. "Please, Shera... please understand Reimi, she just wanted to... have kids". - Hmmm... I wanted to accept his touches slowly, but he dared to mention that slut?!

"Sorry, I mean... she just wanted to have a successor". - John hugged me tighter, he pressed his face to my hair. "Sniff... sniff... sniff... sniff...". - He sniffed my hair, asking me to forgive him