C237: Childhood (Part 1)

Chapter 237: Childhood (Part 1) 

Shera Rigen's perspective

Uhhhh... it had been four months since that day, I guess. Currently, today is April 24th (Day 24 of the third Spring), year 1174. The war was over for 4 months. And we're now living in our happy days together, in our home - Veta.

After arresting the Prime Minister and the puppet officials, His Majesty made a mass purge. After the purge, an ultimatum was sent to Attenta and its vassal governments. He sent them the heads and limbs of those who were executed, making them scared of his ruthlessness.

Five days after that, the Capital troops had been fully gathered. They marched from the Keris and Nalta, making two attack routes to siege and retake Veta region.

Luckily, we managed to retake Veta region after 4 days of battling. Just a day after that, both sides signed a truce and ended the war. The truce would be in effect for 5 years. So we are safe from now on, and I hope we'll be forever safe and live happily.

That's what I can brief about the Warsaw-Attenta war... now, my about husband. Honestly, he told me the reason why he did that terrible thing to Reimi... he was scared that she would get pregnant after being raped.

He was scared that Reimi would get pregnant after getting raped. So he decided to ask for the help of King Ralla - asking him to use herbs to make a medicine to abort Reimi's pregnancy. And... my husband did that without asking for my comment. Not yet, he wasn't sure whether Reimi was pregnant or not but he did that to her.

John still loves Reimi very much... but what he did for her was... very bad. And I feel bad for Reimi when she went through many things after drinking the abortion herbs.

As a result... Reimi's still alive even though she faced several problems after drinking the abort herbs. The healers said that my servant would have many risks of being barren in the future, and it isn't good. Sigh... that means Reimi will have less chance to have babies... even if she wants to.

She's currently fine, but seems like she starts to be distant from John.

Honestly, that's what I want when I want my husband to care about me only... always think about me. But it doesn't mean I want that to happen to Reimi... she can still be my husband's good friend.

Or I'd say Reimi chooses to be a bit distant from my husband because she's scared that he would hurt her again. That's quite bad. But I hope their relationship can be made up. I don't want to see any shatter, especially when they're my good relatives and loved ones.

I lost my parents, also my uncle... Reimi also knew that too, it was bad. Honestly, I hope I could do something to make both of them make up.

Maybe I'll try to do it when I wake up to make breakfast for my house. John regretted a lot after doing that with Reimi... but I forgave him.

We had made up in peace for a while now. And we're planning to add a new member to our family... I'm very happy.

This time must be still midnight, or is about to get dawn of the next day. I'm sleeping with my husband, happily together after a "night work" of... making babies.

That's good news to say out. We finally made up our minds to have kids. After the war, everything is now stable and under control, so my husband and I decided to have kids.

We've started this "making babies" plan two weeks ago, and it's going quite well. By using my husband's subordinates to take care of the paperwork in Veta... we have time to make love freely.

Of course, we don't have sex without control. Normally, we'll take a rest for one or two days after a "hard work night together". When we're not making love, we exercise and do other activities like working before handing the paperwork for Sarah to return to "work ourselves".