"You could get killed Sydney." Daryl said.

"I know but it's better than doing nothing at all. Rick saved me plenty of times, it's time for me to save him." I said. "I know you're worried about me but don't worry, okay? You'll see me again along with Rick. I don't know when but you will, just have faith in me to get us out of here." I said. "I miss you all. I have to go so I can find a way to get out." I said, putting the walkie on my pants.

I went to the window and looked outside. I was on the second floor but it wasn't too high up. I tried to open it and thankfully it went up. I looked around for people but didn't see anyone. I put my right leg out then my left. I hung out of the window and dropped down to the ground. I heard talking and it was headed towards me. I saw a place I can hide behind then hid.

"Can you believe Kyle would rape someone?" A male voice said.

"I should've known he was going to do something like that. I never liked Kyle. I'm only here because of shelter." A woman said.

"What would you do if he didn't give you a place to stay?" The man asked.

"Kill him. He doesn't deserve to live after what he did. I feel bad for the woman. She was just looking for her husband and when she found out he's here, Kyle won't let them be together." She said. "What if they got kids?" She said.

"Maybe we could help them be together again." The man said.

"And help them get out of here." The woman added.

I sniffled a little bit because of the flowers close by and that gave away my position.

"Who's there?" The man said.

I slowly stood up and walked out of the hiding spot.

"How did you get out of that room?" The woman asked.

"The window." I said. "I overheard your conversation. Do you really want to help me and my husband?" I said.

"Yeah we do." The man said. "I got the key to your husbands cell. I'm Nathan and this is Helena." Nathan said.

"I'm Sydney." I said.

"Sydney, follow Helena. She'll get you out and I'll go get your husband. We'll meet up at the pharmacy not too far away." Nathan said.

"Okay. Thank you." I said.

I followed Helena until we got to the fence. She took some clips out of the fence and went through, with me behind her. The clips in the fence brought back memories of the prison. Both good and bad.

"This way." Helena said, motioning me to follow with her hand.

We went through the woods and after I think ten minutes, we arrived at a pharmacy. We went inside and she had me sit on the ground with my back against the wall. Out of sight if someone were to look through the doors.

"Do you have kids Sydney?" Helena asked.

"Yeah. I have four. I would've had five but my son died." I said, remembering Carl.

"I'm so sorry you lost him. What was your sons name?" She asked.

"Carl." I said.

"He must've been strong boy." She said.

"He was. He would've been around his twenties now but he was fifteen when he died. (Not sure if that's right. So, just go with it)." I said.

"He was young. Someone that young shouldn't have to die. How did it happen?" She said.

"He was bit in ribs. We couldn't cut it off." I said, tearing up.

"I'm so sorry you lost him. But he's watching over you and his spirit is always with you." She said. "I understand how it feels to lose family. I lost my little brother a few months ago. He was taken and when we were about to escape the kidnappers, they shot him in the head and killed him. I couldn't kill them because there was a lot of them. But I will get my payback someday." She said.