Chapter 40

We were now heading to this community. I was in the front seat with Rick. Emma was in the backseat laying down with Judith. Rick looked at me and put his hand on my thigh and squeezed slightly.

We came to a stop and got out. I picked up Emma while Rick got Judith. We walked a bit closer to the gate with Aaron and Eric going in front of us. The gate opened and we walked in behind Aaron.

"Before we take this any further, I need you all to turn in your weapons." A man in an orange shirt said. "Stay, you hand them over." He said.

"We don't know if we want to stay." Rick said.

"It's fine, Nickolas." Aaron said. "Let them talk to Deanna first." He said.

"Who's Deanna?" Abraham said.

"She knows everything you'd want to know about this place. Rick, why don't you start?" Aaron said.

Rick soon got done talk to Deanna and it was my turn. I walked in with Emma in my arms.

"Hello, I'm Deanna Monroe." She introduced.

"Sydney Grimes." I said.

"Let me guess, you're Ricks wife?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"What's her name?" She asked.

"Emma." I answered.

"A cute name for a cute baby." She said. "What did you do before all of this?" She asked.

"I was a neurosurgeon." I said.

"That must've been difficult to achieve." She said.

"It was but it's what I wanted to do." I said.

"Have you ever killed anyone Sydney?" She asked.

"Only when I needed to in order to protect my family." I said.

After we all got interviewed, we were shown where we'll be sleeping. Rick went to the bathroom to take a shower and I followed him while Carl is watching Judith and Emma on the porch.

"Rick." I said, getting his attention.

I walked towards him and went on my tiptoes to kiss him. He returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around my waist. He then pulled out of the kiss and we stripped out of our clothes and got in the shower. He had me against the wall, slamming his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss.

I felt him getting harder against my inner thigh which was making me more needy than I already was. I slid a hand down his chest and stomach until I got to his member. I wrapped my hand around it and started slowly pumping him. He moaned in the kiss before pulling away. I let him go and he pulled my left leg up to his hip and aligned up to my entrance.

He pushed into me slowly until he was fully inside. My arms was wrapped around his neck and the back of my head was against the shower wall. He started thrusting into me at a slow pace before speeding up.

"Oh my god Rick." I moaned.

"Fuck." He moaned, putting his face next to my ear.

He pulled out and made me turn so my face was against the wall. He slammed back into me and thrusted at an inhuman speed. He reached around me and started rubbing my clit, adding to the pleasure I was already receiving. A knot began to form in the pit of my stomach, signaling my climax is approaching.

"I'm close Rick." I moaned.

"Hold it in a bit longer Sydney." He said, trying to reach his high.

His thrusts began to get sloppier and I knew he was getting closer.

"Release for me Sydney." He said.

One last thrust, I released around him and he released deep inside my womb. He pulled out and we were both out of breath. We finished our shower and he started shaving his beard off.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen to get a cup of water. There was soon a knock on the door and when I was about to go answer the door, a shirtless Rick beat me to it.

 There was soon a knock on the door and when I was about to go answer the door, a shirtless Rick beat me to it

"I work in the pantry. Deanna asked me to bring these over for you and your friends." The woman said.

"Thank you." Rick said, when I walked beside him. "We're just cleaning up." He said.

"I can tell. You still have some shaving cream on your chin." She told him. "I'm Jesse." She introduced.

"Rick. This is my wife Sydney." He said.

"I used to be a stylist and twelve other things. I could give you a cut if you want." She said.

"You don't even know us." Rick said.

"I can take care of myself." She said.

She was now cutting Ricks hair in the kitchen. She was telling us that she has a son about Carls age. She soon left and I was in the living room with Emma. She ran away from me then came back in a circle.

 She ran away from me then came back in a circle

"What are you doing Emma?" I asked, laughing.

Rick then walked in when she was running to the door.

"Dada!" She exclaimed, running to him the best she could.

"Hi sweetheart." He said, picking her up.

It was soon dark and I was putting Emma to bed and Carl was putting Judith to bed. We walked out of the room and I shut the door quietly. I went to mine and Ricks room and changed before laying down in the bed. I didn't notice I was that tired until I was welcomed by blackness.