Chapter 9

One Year Later

I was in the bedroom, getting ready for mine and Ricks date. I admired myself in the mirror and I've got to admit, I look fantastic. The door then opened and Rick walked inside.

"Are you ready baby?" He asked, when he saw me. "You look beautiful." He said, wrapping his arms around me.

"And you look handsome with that suit." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. "We better get going. Is the babysitter here?" I asked.

"Yeah, she just got here." He said.

We walked downstairs and bid goodbye to the babysitter and told her when we'll probably be home by.

After a ten minute drive, he parked in the parking lot of a fancy looking restaurant. We walked inside and were taken to a table. We ordered what we wanted and started talking.

"Rick, are you okay? You've been acting strange." I asked.

"I'm okay Sydney." He said.

"You sure?" I asked.

"I'm sure." He said.

"Okay." I said, when our food arrived.

"Sydney." Rick said, when I was about to take a sip of my wine.

I looked at him and he got on one knee and pulled out a velvet-colored box. Everyones attention was on us but all I saw was Rick opening the box and there was a diamond ring inside. I covered my mouth and tears began to fill my eyes.

"Sydney, you're a beautiful woman. I can't imagine my life without you in it. You make me the happiest man on the planet. Will you marry me?" He said. I nodded my before answering.

"Yes I will marry you." I said, a tear falling down my cheek. He took the ring out and slid it onto my left ring finger. I admired it before standing up and wrapping my arms around him.

"I love you Sydney." He said.

"I love you too Rick." I said.

He kissed me and I kissed him back immediately. We heard the people around us cheering which made me put my face in his shoulder. I heard him chuckle while hugging me. We sat back down and I admired the ring on my finger with a huge smile.

 We sat back down and I admired the ring on my finger with a huge smile

"I love you Sydney." Rick said, taking my attention off the ring. I saw that he had a smile on his face from me accepting his proposal.

"I love you too Rick." I said, smiling.

We soon finished our dinner and left after he paid. We got in the car and he drove to the beach since the sun was still in the sky. We were going to watch the sunset together. The car came to a stop and we got out. I took my heels off and interlocked our hands. We began walking in the sand while listening to the sound of the waves in the ocean.

The sun soon started to set and we watched the sun go down, which made the scenery more beautiful than it already was.

"I know this will sound cringy and all but..." Rick said, making me look at him. "You look more beautiful than this sunset." He said.

"You're right, that was cringy. But I loved it." I said, smiling.

"We better head home." He said.

"Alright, lets go." I said. "And I think I know how we'll celebrate our engagement." I said.

"How?" He asked. I'm pretty sure he knows already.

"You'll see once we get home and check if Carl is asleep." I said.

We got back in the car and went home. He pulled into the driveway and shut the engine off. I unlocked the door and saw the babysitter in the living room, watching TV. She looked over when she heard the door open.

"How was y'alls date?" She asked, standing up.

"Fantastic." I said, showing her the ring. The babysitter is my friends daughter, so naturally I became friends with her as well.

"You're engaged? Congratulations." She said, hugging me then hugged Rick. "Carl is already asleep in his room. I'll see you both later." She said.

"Bye." Me and Rick said in unison. She soon left and it was just me and Rick downstairs.

"Now that we're alone and Carl is asleep, why don't we go celebrate our engagement?" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He didn't say anything just picked me up bridal style and carried me upstairs to our room. He closed the door with his foot and laid me down on the bed. He went and locked the door. He took his jacket off and threw it on the chair next to the door before walking towards me. He hovered over me and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss.

He placed a hand on my hip and tightened the grip, causing me to moan slightly into the kiss. I felt him smirk before kissing down my jaw to my neck, suck and nipping on the skin on my neck. He was bound to leave a mark on my neck, marking me as his. He pulled away and made me sit up to unzip my dress and pulled it down and threw it to the floor. He then pulled my underwear down and made it join my dress.

He took a nipple into his mouth and began sucking while pinching the other nipple. I looked up at the ceiling and let out a moan.

"Mmmh." I moaned.

He switched sides and did the same thing to the other breast. He kissed down my stomach until he was in front of my heat. He kissed it before licking up the folds and began sucking on my clit.

"Ahhh Rick." I moaned.

He thrusted his tongue into me and went in and out. I grabbed his hair and pulled on it a little, making him groan which sent a vibration through me. I felt a knot in the pit of my stomach and I soon released into his mouth. He pulled away from my heat and started taking his clothes off until he was naked.

He hovered over me and I felt his member rubbing against my heat. I rolled him over and I was now hovering over him. I kissed him before making my way down until I was face to face with his member. I spread the pre-cum around his member before taking him into my mouth. I bobbed my head, which made him let out a low moan.

"Mmmh." He moaned.

I couldn't wait much longer and so I took him out of my mouth and climbed back on top of him. I aligned him to my entrance and slowly sunk down until he was fully inside me. I put my hands on his chest and started bouncing on him.

"Shit." I moaned, closing my eyes.

His hands were starting to tightening on my hips and I was soon on my back and he was thrusting into me. His thrusts was fast which made our hips slap against each other and making a slapping noise. I grabbed a fistful of the sheet and tightened, making my knuckles turn pale white.

"Oh my god Rick." I moaned, closing my eyes tightly.

"Fuck." He moaned, after putting his face in the crook of my neck.

I felt a second knot in the pit of my stomach and after a couple more thrusts, I released around him and he released deep inside my womb. He thrusted a couple more times then pulled out. We were both trying to even our breathing while lying on our backs.

"That was the best way to celebrate an engagement." He said, chuckling.

"I knew it would be." I said, chuckling along.

We both were now covered by the blanket and we fell asleep in each others arms.