Chapter 5

I woke up to someone kissing my neck. I turned onto my back and Rick's face was above mine.

"Morning." I said, smiling.

"Morning." He said, placing his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss.

He's really making it harder for me to hold myself back from letting him take me right now. His hand slid underneath my shirt and stopped once his hand was on my right breast. He squeezed it slightly, earning a quiet moan from me. He pulled away and looked at me. He pulled his hand away and got out of bed. I got out as well and went to take a shower.

After I finished my shower, I wrapped a towel around my body and walked back into the bedroom to be welcomed by a shirtless Rick. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him from behind.

"This is a nice sight." I said, sliding my hand down to his crotch but didn't touch it. Instead, I pulled away and grabbed my clothes and went back into the bathroom, leaving him flustered.

I was dressed and went downstairs and started making the coffee and making breakfast for the three of us.

"Morning Aunt Sydney." Carl said.

"Morning Carl." I said, smiling at him. "You ready for today?" I asked.

We planned to go to the amusement park today since me and Rick are both off from work and Carl didn't have school today.

"Yeah, I'm excited." Carl said, when I put a plate of food in front of him.

"Guess what?" I asked, sitting next to him after getting a cup of coffee and brought my plate with me.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm excited too." I said, smiling before putting a piece of bacon into my mouth. Rick then walked into the room and got a cup of coffee and put his breakfast on the island across from us and started eating.

"Dad. Are you excited for today?" Carl asked.

"Yes I am. The three of us get to have some fun." Rick said. "Sydney, you're going on the rides with us." He said, looking at me with a smirk.

"That's if he's tall enough for some of them. Remember, there is a height requirement." I said.

"That's right but whatever rides we go on, you're going on with us." He said.

"Yeah Aunt Sydney." Carl said.

"I hate you so much right now Rick." I said, chuckling.

"You love me." He said, chuckling along.

We were now in the car and driving to the amusement park. We were listening to music and singing along to it together. We soon arrived at the amusement park and got out of the car.

"Carl, why don't you pick a ride for us to ride?" Rick said.

"Okay dad!" Carl exclaimed.

We followed him until we got to a ride that looked scary to me. We got on the ride and I held onto Rick's arm tightly.

"Scared Sydney?" Rick asked.

"No. I just don't want to fall off." I said, looking like I'm not scared but I actually am.

5 hours later

We stayed there for awhile and we decided to head out for dinner. Rick parked the car at a diner and we went inside and we were taken to a booth. We looked at the menu to find what we wanted to eat and drink. A waiter soon came over to take our order.

"Are you three ready to order?" He asked.

"I'll have the burger stack and a sweet tea." I said.

"I'll have the same thing. What about you Carl?" Rick said.

"I want the deviled eggs and pickled plate and a sweet tea." Carl said.

"Okay." The waiter said, getting our menus then walked away.

"Did you have fun at the amusement park Carl?" I asked.

"Yeah I did. Thank you dad and Aunt Sydney for taking me." He said, smiling.

"You deserved it Carl." Rick said, smiling back.

We got our food and ate then left after paying. We stopped at Kroger so I can get the things that we needed. I grabbed a cart and went to the feminine hygiene aisle to get the pads. I put two boxes in the cart then went to the pain reliever aisle and put a couple boxes of Aleve and Advil in the cart. I went to another aisle and got some other things that me and Rick will need.

"What do you want to bring home for your drinks Carl?" I asked, when we got to the drink aisle. He looked for the ones he wanted and Rick put them in the cart along with the ones we wanted. "Now let's go to the candy aisle and get some candy." I said. We got everything that we needed and went to the checkout line.

"Is that all for you today?" The cashier asked.

"Yes." I said.

"That'll be $269.65." The cashier said.

I used my card then after paying we took the stuff to the car. Carl got in the backseat while me and Rick were putting the bags into the car. After everything was in the car, we started heading home.

Rick pulled into the driveway and shut the car off. We all got out and I handed Carl my keys so he can unlock the door and go inside. He left the door open, which will help me and Rick. Once we got everything inside and put away, it was starting to get dark. We watched a movie before it was time for Carl to go to bed since he has school tomorrow. Rick tucked him into bed while I was in the bedroom changing my clothes into my pajamas. He walked inside and wrapped his arms around me from behind. Soon, we were laying in bed cuddling.

"Goodnight Rick." I said, smiling.

"Goodnight baby." He said, smiling back then pecked my lips. We then fell asleep a few minutes later.