Chapter 7

I woke up and looked at the time. The clock said 2:35 am. I looked over at Rick and saw him asleep on his back. I swung my leg over and straddled him, waking him up.

"What are you doing Sydney?" He asked, putting his hands on my hips so I don't fall.

"I'm in the mood." I said, licking my lips.

"Is that right?" He asked, smirking.

"Yes." I said, before leaning down so my mouth was next to his ear. "Take me Rick." I said, seductively.

When I said that, he flipped us around so he was on top of me. He connected our lips and began kissing me roughly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. His hand slid to my right breast and he gave it a slight squeeze, causing me to moan in the kiss. He kissed down my jawline to my neck. He nipped at a certain spot on my neck, earning another moan from me.

He pulled away and made me sit up. He lifted the shirt over my head and threw it to the floor. Then did the same with his shirt, making it join mine somewhere on the floor. He reached around me and unclipped my bra, throwing it to the floor once it was off. He got up and pulled my shorts and underwear off, leaving me naked in front of him. He took his pants and boxers off. He was quite big and I was afraid it wouldn't fit.

He spread my legs and went between them after putting on a condom. He kissed me before reaching underneath him and aligned up to my entrance. He pushed into me, making me scrunch my face from a slight pain. Once he was fully inside me, he stayed still for a little bit so I can adjust to him. The pain soon subsided and all I felt was pleasure.

"You can move now Rick." I said. He began thrusting into me at a slow pace.

"You're so tight." He moaned. His pace was beginning to drive me crazy and I wanted him to thrust faster.

"Faster." I moaned.

"Beg for it baby." He said, still going slow.

"Please fuck me faster Rick!" I exclaimed, hoping I didn't wake Carl.

"As you wish baby." He said, thrusting faster and harder. My hips was meeting his halfway, making our skin slap against each other. "Fuck." He moaned.

"Oh my god Rick." I moaned, wrapping my arms around him and started scratching his shoulders.

I pulled him down into a passionate kiss. His tongue forced its way into my mouth and mine started fighting for dominance but his won. We were moaning in the kiss. He pulled away and put my legs on his shoulders, going deeper into me. His thrusts were hitting a spot, adding more pleasure.

"Fuck. Right there Rick." I moaned. His thrusts continued hitting that spot repeatedly, earning more moans from me.

A knot began to form in the pit of my stomach and a couple thrusts later, I released around him. His thrust started getting sloppy and he pulsated then released into the condom. He thrusted a few more times to ride out our highs, before pulling out and took the condom off then threw in the trash. He laid down beside me and covered our bodies with the blanket. I cuddled up against him with my head on his chest.

"Damn Rick. That was fantastic." I said, out of breath.

"Yes it was." He said, also out of breath. "I love you Sydney." He said.

"I love you too Rick." I said, looking up at him with a smile plastered on my face. He pecked my lips before we both drifted off to sleep.