Chapter 33

I was inside, playing with Emma while Carol was feeding Judith with the formula. I was making weird faces at her and she was giggling. I saw Rick and Daryl walk off somewhere and Rick came back without Daryl.

"Where's Daryl?" I asked.

"He went looking for Merle and Michonne. Merle is taking her to the governor." He told me.

"Even when you changed your mind about taking her?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said, walking away.

It was about ten minutes later and I was on the guard tower with Carl.

"Mom, look." Carl said, pointing to something in distance.

I lifted the rifle and looked through the scope. I saw Michonne was towards the prison gate.

"Get your father." I said.

Rick drove down and got her then brought her up here.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Merle was taking me to the governor but he let me go then left." She told us.

"He could be going to face the governor himself. But he'll get killed if he tries to do it by himself." I said.

I was now sitting outside with Emma in my lap and someone sat next to me. I turned to see Rick.

"Are you okay Sydney?" He asked.

"Yeah minus the whole governor that's happening." I said, putting my head on his shoulder.

"We'll get past this, you know we will." He said.

"I know but I don't know what we did to him to make him hate us so much." I said. "We're just trying to survive like he is." I said.

"Apparently we're a threat to him and he feels like he should get rid of us but we won't let anyone get killed by him." He said.

"I know we won't." I said.

I saw Daryl returning and he looked down. I walked over and opened the gate and he looked at me.

"What's wrong Daryl?" I asked, closing the gate.

"Merle's dead. Governor killed him and he came back as a walker." He told me.

"I'm so sorry you lost him Daryl." I said.

He didn't say anything just nodded his head then walked away. I couldn't believe Merle's dead. We didn't get along but that don't mean I wanted him dead. I wish Daryl didn't have to go through this. I know how it feels losing a sibling, he knows I do but I know he needs to be alone for a little bit.

"Are you okay?" Rick asked, walking up next to me.

"Just worried about Daryl. He just lost his brother, something I didn't want him going through." I said.

"We're all worried about him but he knows he can come to you since he knows that you know how it feels." He said.

"I know but it might be best to give him some space before talking to him." I said.

It's been three months and the Governor is missing and we took in the rest of the people who was in Woodbury. Andrea is also dead but at least she's not suffering and she's with her sister again. Emma is now a year old.

I walked outside since Emma is taking a nap. I saw Rick down at the garden and I walked to him. I wrapped my arms around him causing him to turn. He put the tool he was using and turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I didn't say anything just got out of his embrace and grabbed his hand. I pulled him to the tower and shut the door then locked it. I got closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I went on my tiptoes and placed my lips against his. The kiss was getting heated and I was soon laying on my back and he was above me. Our clothes were scattered on the floor and he was aligning up to my entrance. He pushed into me, making me scrunch my face while wrapping my arms around him and scratched his back.

He thrusted at a slow pace before speeding up. He leaned down and connected his lips with mine. He pushed his tongue into my mouth. He put a hand on my thigh and pulled it to his side and thrusted harder, hitting a spot inside me that gave more pleasure. I pulled out of the kiss and closed my eyes. He put his head in the crook of my neck and moaned.

"Right there Rick. Oh my god." I moaned.

"Fuck Sydney." He moaned.

He sat up and held my hips down, thrusting faster into me. A knot began to form in the pit of my stomach, signaling my climax.

"I'm close Rick." I moaned.

One last thrust and I released around him and he quickly pulled out and I sat up then wrapped my mouth around him and bobbed my head until he released into my mouth. We got dressed again and went to do what we had to do.