Chapter 65

A week passed and my leg was almost fully healed. Of course it still hurt but not so painful that I couldn't walk.

I just walked out of the bedroom when Rick walked into the room. He took his boots off and sat on the bed. I sat on his lap with my arms around his neck.

"We should get Judith and Emma to Siddiq to get a checkup. To make sure they aren't catching what's going around." I said.

"We'll have to promise a family fun day in order to get them to go." He said.

"That's true. They are little kids." I said, chuckling.

"What do you think about having another baby?" He asked.

"You want another child?" I asked, smiling.

"Yeah. I think it's time we try." He said.

"We better get started then before we have to take them to the doctor." I said.

"Let's get to it Dr. Grimes." He said, seductively.

I smiled before placing my lips against his with him returning the kiss. He lifted my shirt over my head and I unbuttoned his shirt, exposing his slightly toned torso. The rest of our clothes were soon on the floor and he was kissing me. He moved the tip of his member through my folds before aligning up to my entrance and pushed into me. I scratched at the skin of his shoulders from the pleasure.

He thrusted at a slow pace which was torture since I wanted him to go faster. I wrapped my legs around him and tried to make him go faster but he still didn't.

"F-Faster Rick." I begged, through moans.

"Beg for it Sydney." He said, smirking.

"Please fuck me faster Rick!" I begged, louder.

He thrusted faster and harder, making the headboard slam against the wall repeatedly. I was hoping the kids wouldn't wake up from the noise so we don't get interrupted.

"Ah fuck." He moaned, next to my ear.

"Oh my god." I moaned, closing my eyes and reached my hands behind me and grabbed the headboard and tightened my grip.

He pulled out of me and flipped my around, making me go on all fours then slammed back into me.

"Ah shit!" I moaned.

I was beginning to feel a knot forming in the pit of my stomach then his thrusts started getting sloppier. One last thrust, I released around him and he released deep inside me. He thrusted a few more times to ride out our highs before pulling out.

We took a shower together then got dressed. We went to the kids room and got them dressed then off to the doctor.

Siddiq had Rick breath in and breath out, causing Emma and Judith to giggle.

Emma was holding Ricks and Judith's hand while Judith was holding my hand. We were walking down the street, enjoying the sun. Judith and Emma were both hiding in the bushes while Rick was looking for them. When he found them, he picked them up and they both giggled.

I was sparing with Emma and Judith in a little clearing while Rick watched. The both came at me at once with the sticks they were holding. They started swinging at me and I kept blocking them until I fell backwards and they jumped on top of me.

"We got you mommy!" They shouted in unison.

"Yes you did." I said, laughing.

I was sitting at the top of the steps and Rick was about to race them.

"Go!" I exclaimed.

The three of them began crawling towards me and Rick went down. Judith and Emma made it to me at the same time.

"Daddy lost!" Emma shouted.

"Indeed I did. You two are just to fast for me to catch up." He said, smiling.

Rick was reading them a story and I looked up to see someone walking over. I stood up and went to see what they wanted.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's one of the saviors. He's missing. The others were getting suspicious. He was found but he was dead. And it doesn't look like an accident. Someone had to have taken him out." He said.

We made our way to the bridge and I saw a group of saviors gathered and Daryl with his crossbow out.

"Everyone back off now!" Rick shouted, making the horse go between them.

I was holding onto him tightly so I don't fall.

"We are not doing this. I'll talk to Rick. I'll try to find a way to make everyone feel safe, alright?" Alden said.

"Start the redirect. Pair off to work the grid." Rick said.

I stayed at the camp to watch over the place. I was trying to figure out who killed the savior but all I was doing was hurting my head. Daryl joined me and we stayed silent until he broke it.

"Rick asked me if I killed Justin." Daryl said. "Do you think I did Sydney?" He asked.

"I don't think you did Daryl." I said. "And neither does Rick. He just wanted to make sure since the saviors thinks you did." I said.

"He said the wound looked like a hole from a bolt." He said.

"Do you want me to look at it?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said.

"Don't worry. Rick will understand why I would. That's what I do and sometimes did before, when I had to." I said.

He took me to Justin's body and I crouched down and examined the wound.

"I'm not going to lie to you but it does look like it came from a bolt. But there's other weapons that has that same kind of end. Like a spear." I said.

"If I was the one to kill him, I would've done it in plain sight where everyone can see me do it. I won't hide it." He said.

"I know. It's easy for the saviors to jump to the conclusion that you did it since you hated him. The blame always goes to the one who hated the person who died the most. Because they think that they did it, which isn't always right. Sometimes it is but sometimes it's not." I said. "But Rick will find out who killed him. It might take some time though." I said.

"Thanks Sydney." He said.

"You're welcome Daryl. You can come to me for anything." I said, before he walked away.

I was with group five doing part of the grid. While I was walking, something hit me in the back of my head and I fell to the ground. Everything soon turned black.