Chapter 64

I woke up to someone kissing my neck.

"That's an amazing way to wake up." I said, turning around and put my arm over Ricks ribs.

"Then I'll wake you up like this every morning." He said, pecking my lips.

"I would love that." I said, smiling before kissing him.

I was now straddling him while we were kissing. His hands were on my hips and squeezing every minute. His hand slide between my legs and under my shorts and under then began rubbing my clit in circular motions, causing me to moan in the kiss.

"Mmh." I moaned, pulling out of the kiss and put my face in the crook of his neck.

He sucked and nipped at the skin on my neck, most likely leaving a mark.

"Rick, I need you. Now." I said, between heavy breaths.

Our clothes were soon scattered on the floor and we were kissing hungrily with him between my legs. He reached his hand between us and aligned up to my entrance. He pushed into me until he was fully inside me. I wrapped my legs around around his waist when he started thrusting in and out of me.

"Shit." He moaned, pulling out of the kiss.

"Oh my god." I moaned, closing my eyes.

He unwrapped my legs from his waist and put them on his shoulders to thrust deeper into me. We were engrossed in pleasure we didn't hear the door opening.

"Daddy, what are you doing to mommy?!" Emma exclaimed.

Rick quickly pulled out of me and covered up our bodies.

"Daddy was just showing mommy how much he loves her sweetheart." I said, blushing from embarrassment.

"Daddy better not hurt mommy or I'll be upset." She said.

"Come here princess." Rick said.

She went to Rick and he put her on his lap.

"I would never hurt your mother, you know that. You know she means the world to me and so do you and Judith." He said.

"I know daddy." Emma said, hugging him.

After what happened, Rick went to the bridge while I went to the lumber yard to help out there. I was helped pulling a log up to the top by a rope when we heard groaning. We looked to the left and saw the horde of walkers coming up the hill.

"We have to get out of here!" A man the top of the pile shouted, letting go of the rope and jumped down.

"Sydney!" Aaron shouted, pushing me from the under the log.

"Aaron!" I shouted, when he got his arm pinned under the tree.

I started helping some others to get him loose. Daryl came over and started helping but had to kill the walkers that was getting closer. We finally got him loose and Daryl was helping him back to camp. I was grabbed and brought down to the ground onto my back. My knife that was pulled out fell and went through my leg.

"Ahhh!" I yelled out, fighting off the walker.

The walker was killed and Rick grabbed me. I held onto him while he shot at the rope holding the logs together. They all went rolling down the hill and killed some walkers. He then picked me up after taking the knife out of my leg. He carried me to the camp and laid me down in the medical tent.

"I need to help Aaron." I said, looking towards him.

"You're hurt Sydney. Enid can help him." Rick said. "Can you?" He asked.

"I'm not sure how to amputate an arm." She said.

"I need to help her before he gets an infection." I said.

Rick helped my sit in a chair next to Aaron. I grabbed the small knife after tying something around the top of his arm to cut off blood circulation.

"This is going to hurt like hell." I said.

"Do it. I can take it." Aaron said.

"Okay. Daryl, hold him down." I said.

I started cutting through what's left of the skin and muscle with the small knife then used the bigger knife to cop the the bone and the rest. He was yelling throughout the whole thing, which I wish could take the pain away.

His arm was soon off and I was cauterizing it stop the bleeding. I wrapped a bandage around his arm and he was passed out from the amount of pain he was in. I was now back to my bed and my leg was bandaged, thanks to Enid. Rick didn't leave my side even though I kept telling him that I'm okay.

"I love you Rick." I said, smiling.

"I love you too Sydney." He said, smiling back.

I soon fell asleep after he laid down next to me.