Chapter 75

Trigger Warning ⚠️: Mention of Rape (I won't describe it)

??? POV:

"Put her down in here." I said, opening the door.

They laid her down on the bed and I closed the door, locking it afterwards.

"Do you want to go see Rick sir?" Anthony asked.

"Indeed I do. I need to see his reaction when I tell him that his wife is here and that he can't see her." I said.

I made my way to Ricks cell with a smirk on my face. Upon arriving, I stopped in front of his cell. He sat on the floor against the wall. He looked up at me with hatred in his eyes, which made my smirk bigger.

"Guess what I found when I was out there Rick? Go on, guess." I said.

He didn't respond which was pissing me off but I held my anger back. I crouched down in front of the cell door and looked him in the eyes.

"I found your wife out there. She was looking for you. She made a mistake going out there by herself." I said.

"If you hurt her, I'll kill you." He said, growling.

"I think you forgot who's in control here. I could kill you right here and now. Or maybe I could kill her after something else." I said.

"Don't put a finger on her you bastard." He said.

"Are you trying to scare me Rick? Oh no I'm so scared." I said. "Nice try Rick but you don't scare me. Especially since you're the one in a cell." I said. "And one more thing before I go, you can't see her. She doesn't know you're here. All she knows is that I know you and that you're an asshole to everyone here especially me." I said, walking away.

Sydney's POV:

I woke up and saw that I was in a room I didn't recognize. It brought back memories of when I was taken to the sanctuary. I stood up and tried to open the door but it was locked. I turned and saw another door. I opened it and it led to a bathroom. The bedroom was nice and clean. Nothing was out of place. I went back to the bedroom and that's when the door opened. The man that took me walked inside, closing and locking the door behind him.

"Look who's awake." He said. "I never introduced myself. I'm Kyle." He said.

"Where's my husband?" I asked.

"He's around but he can't talk to you and you can't see him." He said, walking towards me.

I was backing up, trying to get away from him. My back soon hit the wall and he was right in front of me. He pinned my arms above my head and brought his lips closer to me.

"Can I just say how beautiful you are Sydney? The most beautiful woman I've ever seen." He said.

"Please let me go." I said, trying to stay strong.

"Come on, we can have some fun. If you know what I mean." He said.

"I don't want to do anything with you." I said, tightening my fists.

"We're going to if you like it or not. You have to do everything I tell you to do." He said, before ripping my shirt in half.

He picked me up and took the rest of my clothes off as well as his.

I was now alone in the room. I had the blanket over me and I held it close to my body, covering it. I feel like I'm weak. I wanted to kill Kyle more than anything in the world. I need to be strong if I want to get through this and get my husband back. I know it'll take time to think of a plan. But yet, I'm being weak just laying in bed. I know people will say that it's okay to just lay there after what happened to me but I can't let it change me.

I took a few deep breaths before sitting up. The blanket fell off my torso and exposed my breasts. I covered them again as if someone was in the room with me. I sighed before looking up to the ceiling. Tears began to fill my eyes and I started to cry.

"Lori, Carl. Help me, please." I said, through tears. "I can't do this anymore. I'm trying to stay strong but day after day it gets harder. There's only so much I can take. I know I should keep fighting for my family and friends but how can I do that if I'm weak? I don't know how much more I can take." I said, looking down and closed my eyes.

I tried to get out of the bed but when I stood up, I fell to the floor. I didn't have strength to stand from what he did. I grabbed onto the bed and pulled myself back onto it. I covered myself up with the blanket again and laid down. The only thing I can do is stay in the bed. I decided to sleep since it's dark outside. I closed my eyes and fell asleep soon after.