Everyone gave a round of applause to me as I sat down and then Elton stood up to do the same thing.

Elton's POV

After Sam sat down, I stood up. "So I guess this is becoming a sharing time but uh, I just want to say a few things" I said to them and everyone nodded for me to continue.

"I've known Colby since he was about... 18 or so? And we've been through hell and back with trips and stuff like that but, brother your growing up real fast. When Y/n started coming around, we all seen that something was going on between them and finally we found out. Y/n and I were close in the beginning, and still are. She is like a little sister to me, or even a daughter but not in a weird way. Colby brother, you put your all into protecting her and the baby and it's absolutely fucking adorable. I can't wait to be uncle Elton to a new addition of the crew but I'm sure as hell ready for it. I hope the best to you both on this journey, and I love you guys" I said and sat down, everyone applauded.

Cassie's POV

After Elton was seated, I felt the need to speak aloud so I told Reggie and stood up.

"My turn" I said with a smile and they giggled.

"The day that Y/n announced she was pregnant to me and some of the others was a chaotic day. They played tricks on us and decided to hide some tests and keep us fighting like dogs. It was terrible but frickin hilarious. I was so happy for them and still am but damn did y'all get here quick, we all love you guys and I'm so glad that you and the baby made it Y/n. You all know that on the same day, Y/n was in a bad car accident... totaled her car and everything but this warrior came out strong. Only minor cuts and bruises but she protected her own, the baby was completely fine as well. None of us thought this day would see, we all had the worst in our minds. But here today, we are at Kevin's and celebrating the gender identity of Colby and Y/n's baby. I love you guys" I said and sat down, they applauded.

No one else decided to make speeches which was fine. Elton soon turned the camera off and we sat for a few minutes longer until Kat jumped up and called for us to come to the living room to open presents.

Colby's POV

It was present time, people had gotten us mainly gender neutral stuff which was good. Some got boy and girl outfits which would be fine we could exchange if needed.

We got clothes for the most part, and little toys and accessories for the baby. Some got things we could use to put in the nursery that we would make out of the last guest room.

After presents, we sat around and helped clean up the house for a few hours. Everyone except me, Y/n, Sam, Kat, and Brennan went home. The KracHouse was still here cause they live here obviously.

"Hey babe" Y/n said coming up to me as I was cleaning up the trash from the gifts.

"Hey" I said to her with a toothy smile as I stood up. "Kevin said they could finish off since it's getting late, told us to go home and take time to ourselves" she said and I nodded.

"Oh okay, sure... what time is it?" I asked as I grabbed the handful of trash to put in the bin.

"Uhm, 7:15" she responded and I smiled, she returned. "Okay, we'll go home. Let me throw this away and say bye to everybody" I told her and she nodded at me to go on.

I walked to the kitchen to throw the trash away and saw Kevin and Aryia. "Hey, we're gonna head out. Y'all sure you don't want us to help finish?" I asked and they both shook their heads.

"Your a father to be man, take some time to not clean up after people before you do" Aryia said putting his hand on my shoulder, I chuckled in response.

"Alright, I'm going. Thank you guys for letting us do this here" I said to them, hugging them before going ti say bye to everyone else.

"For sure, bye bro" Kevin said and I threw up a hand.

I walked around the house and said bye, Y/n and I walked outside and realized everyone took the two cars. I sighed with a laugh, "fuck, ill be right back" I said and she giggled at me.

"Yo, someone give us a ride?" I called into the house, Reggie popped his head out behind the wall. "Yeah, let me get my keys" he said and I thanked him.

I walked outside and Y/n was sitting on the steps in front of the house. "Reg is taking us" I said and she stood up and smiled when she saw me.

"Okay" she said, Reggie walked out and we got in his car. We talked small talk and about the baby on the car ride home.

1672words

Well here ya go... leave name suggestions in the comments and i hope you all enjoy.

Love ya