Chapter 6 , Red and white talent battle★ Part 6

Part 6. Dessert Magician

Amisa rushed over to knock the unicorn girl away, and quickly pulled down the lion man's hair before he could react: "Roar~ hateful! My lion hair!"

"Don't be dazed! Go and call someone!" The girls immediately reacted when they heard Amisa's shout, and rushed to find the rescuers.

"Teacup! Take her away!"

" Dream power up !" Teacup took out the dream tool spoon again, the body after the dream power strengthening is enough to drag the noble girl, looking at the wounds all over the body, you can see how much the heart man is. fierce.

"Smelly woman! The rainbow unicorn soufflé (Rainbow Unicorn Soufflé) is transformed into a long knife!" Horngirl's knife becomes a rainbow soufflé, Lionman's fork becomes an Eccles pie trident, and he charges at Amisa.

"Wow~ Are they also dream power?"

"Cup! It's a weapon transformed into a dream instrument, and it will kill you if you hit it! Miss Amisa, run away!"

"Don't even think about running away!"

"What should I do..." At this time, she found the fake sea turtle and lion dove who were dazed beside her, and she had an idea to snatch the dance book in her hand when they were not prepared, and made a gesture of tearing: "Don't come here!"

"That's ours..." The fake turtle stretched out its hand (fin) tearfully beside it.

Seeing this, the unicorn girl and the lion boy hurriedly stopped, with very ferocious expressions: "Woman! Do you dare to give us a try! We will definitely kill you!"

"I don't know what happened to you, but is it necessary to do this?"

"Ha! You mean this level? Don't you know what you Baicheng people have done to us?"

Amisa tilted her head: "I don't know."

"Hmph! That's right, it doesn't matter to you at all."

"Wait! I really don't know!"

"Don't play dumb! Everyone in Baicheng is the same anyway, Lion Man!"

"Damn it!" Taking advantage of the unicorn girl's attention, the lion man snatched the dance book in Amisa's hand and threw it back to the fake turtle and lion dove.

"Thank you! Lion man, unicorn woman!" Griffon said gratefully.

"Don't lose us again! Next~ none of you can escape!" The lion man blocked the way of Teacup and White Alice from behind, and the unicorn girl pointed at Amisa with a soufflé long knife: "Hmph! We must first praise your courage, we haven't seen any woman in Baicheng dare to stand up!"

"Thank you, but it would be nice if you let it go."

"Don't even think about it! We're going to make a hole for you! Dream power is strengthened!" The unicorn girl whose body has been strengthened by dream power shortens the distance with Amisa in an instant. Seeing that the blade is about to protrude directly from her chest, Teacup screams nervously : "Miss Amisa!"

"Dream power transmit, point Star!" A hand suddenly appeared and was lifted into the air, causing the unicorn girl to throw the souffle into the pudding wall with her long knife.

"What's the situation?" Amisa found herself being hugged by the princess. The other party was a brown-haired teenager wearing a light brown tuxedo with a star shape, a straight gray bow, a top hat, and short bangs. On his right arm is a grape armband.

"...Are you the man at the airport...?" Amisa was surprised to find that he was the boy Jasky met at the airport. Many floating stars appeared in the top hat like magic. Dots allow him to step on the air, followed by the noble girls of Baicheng.