Chapter 6 , Red and white talent battle Part 4

Part 4. Milk Tea Girl

"Choo Choo..." Middle, who had been hidden somewhere because the master had lost her control, flew back helplessly.

"My name is Amisa, and this kid's name is Mido. What about you?"

"Jo...Joanne Vanilla (joanne vanilla), everyone calls me Little Tea Cup girl..."

"The name is really cute~~" Taking a closer look, Little Tea Cup girl's skirt has an extra handle on the back, like an upside-down small teacup. She has short milk tea-colored hair, but her eyes are covered by her too long bangs.

"Can you get up?" Amisa grabbed the handle behind her and picked up the little tea cup girl. This little girl was incredibly light, like lifting a big teacup.

"Hey... that... please don't do this..." little tea cup girl said in a difficult way.

"Ah! I'm sorry." Amisa let go of her hand, and little tea cup girl landed on the ground with a "boom!", her cute appearance made people want to hug her tightly.

"Hey...well, What was Miss Amisa doing..."

"I want to go out. Just now I came in through the gel door with the big producer, why can't I go out now?" Amisa scratched her cheek with her right hand helplessly.

"The door to the pudding cup?"

"Yup..."

little tea cup girl blinked, and accidentally burst out laughing.

"Wait, what are you laughing at?"

"Hee hee, I'm sorry, because only the dream tool or pass of the big producer can open the door, I thought everyone here knew it."

"What!"

"CUP? Wasn't Miss Amisa brought in by a big producer?"

"Yeah..." she said weakly.

"If you want to go out, I can ask him to help."

"...Is there another way? I had a little incident with the jury."

"Then... there is no way..."

"That's right..." Amisa squatted down with her forehead a little bit self-defeating, and little tea cup girl squatted down after blinking, curiously asking: "Well, you have a lot of injuries."

"It hurts a bit, I just kept hitting the wall, ha ha..."

"Wait for me. Saint-Honoré vanilla Symbolize (Saint-Honoré vanilla Symbolize) is visualized!" little tea cup girl took out the spoon just now and turned it into a vanilla Saint-Honoré vanilla Symbolize The box is the same as when the BB bird turned into a key just now, and when it is opened, there are various herbs and cotton swabs in the shape of mini spoons.

"So cute!" Amisa exclaimed.

"Hey...Because I often fall, please don't move~" little tea cup girl dipped a cotton spoon in the herbal water to help smear the wound.

"Excuse me, was that magic just now?"

"Magic? This is dream power. I don't think there are people who don't know it, because everyone uses dream power to perform." little tea cup girl put the ointment on her forehead, and then returned the puff medicine box to the original spoon .

"So this is dream power? Then you were able to run on the wall like a ninja just now...?"

"That's right Loop, that's Dream Power Strengthening, you can use Dream Power to enhance your body's speed and toughness."

"It looks like magic! Is it convenient to know what it is? It's okay to explain the principle to me. I want to learn that thing."

"That... dream power is innate... I don't know how to explain it lol..."