Chapter 10, Five Dust Escape Room★Part 1

Part 1. Maslow Bookstore

Maslow Bookstore, also known as Maslow Dream Bookstore, was a famous national library in White Castle City. It was a dessert-themed architecture for the privileged class, allowing access without a pass. Its exterior resembled the Louvre Museum in the United Kingdom, with transparent glass adorned with black lines. The roof was decorated with purple butterfly-shaped ornaments, and the sign at the entrance reads, "The book has its own gold house."

Inside, there were neatly arranged bookshelves, about one floor high, and peculiar tables and chairs with various geometric shapes placed in the center. To avoid disturbing the readers, there were no butlers' chairs or footstools that require physical movement.

Since the incident at the Pink Cheese Teacup House, Jasky maintained a distant expression and kept his distance from Amisa, while Toosb could only engage in casual conversations between the two.

As the group entered the library, they headed directly towards the counter. The administrator, dressed in a white suit, noticed them and calmly stood up from his seat to welcome them: "Welcome to Maslow Bookstore. I am David. The bookstore is divided into the Kingdom History Zone, Dreamforce Learning Zone, Code of Conduct Zone, and Everyday Application Zone. May I ask which category of books you are looking for?"

"Hey, buddy! We're looking for someone named Wisdom Caterpillar. Is he here?" Toosb asked loudly, leaning his elbow on the counter. David raised an eyebrow slightly but remained polite as he replied, "Please speak softly inside the library. Yes, Wisdom Caterpillar is the curator here. May I know the purpose of your search?"

"Tell him to come and answer some questions... Pfft!" Unable to bear it, Amisa covered Toosb's mouth and handed over a note: 'We have some questions to ask Wisdom Caterpillar, can we meet him?'

"Oh? It's an interesting language. Sure, the curator is enthusiastic about learning and teaching. He's right here in this library. Please go and take a look."

"So, the administrator here understands it!" Amisa exclaimed.

"This library is huge! Are we supposed to search like finding a needle in a haystack? Hahaha, it's funny!" Toosb laughed loudly, drawing the attention of other readers in the library.

David remained composed and replied, "You have a point there. I remember the curator borrowed a lot of history books last week. You can go to the Kingdom History Zone to have a look."

The Kingdom History Zone was located opposite the counter. Jasky remained silent, observing Amisa and Toosb inquiring about Wisdom Caterpillar's whereabouts. However, their inquiries disturbed many readers, who then reported the disturbance to the administrator. Another man, similar in appearance to David and wearing a white suit, received the report and walked towards them: "Welcome to the Kingdom History Zone of Maslow Bookstore. I am Roy. Please try to speak softly inside the bookstore. If you need any books, I can assist you."

"Wow, another set of twins! Hey miss, do you know..." Before Toosb could finish his sentence, Amisa quickly handed a note to the woman: 'We're looking for Mr. Wisdom Caterpillar. The previous administrator said he is here. Can we meet him?'

"Wisdom Caterpillar, the curator? He finished reading all the books here a long time ago. A couple of days ago, he went to the Code of Conduct Zone to borrow some books. Would you like to go and have a look?"

Toosb responded excitedly, "Oh, great! Let's go..."

"Don't be led by the nose, silly bunny." Jasky couldn't help but intervene and directly asked the attendant, "Excuse me, we've already been to two sections of the library. How can we be sure that he's in the Codex and Regulations section?"

Amisa politely smiled and replied, "If you can't find him there, you can also try asking in the Everyday Application section. The Librarian borrowed many books from there yesterday."

"And if he's not there either?"

"Then you'll have to inquire at the reception desk near the entrance."

Jasky seemed to understand something and decided not to ask any further. He nodded and thanked the attendant, "Understood. Thank you for your assistance."

"You're welcome. Feel free to ask me if you have any further questions."

After Echo left, Jasky went straight to the central reading area and found a seat. He waved to signal the other two to join him.