Chapter 6 , Red and white talent battle★Part 7

Part 7. ten thousand years Group F

The Pudding Cup Stage have seven-color fruit classrooms: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, pink, and purple. Each room will emit different flavors according to the color and taste. For example, the red apple classroom used in the review office will emit a burst of apple fragrance.

Except for the red apple classroom used by teachers, the other classrooms are practice classrooms for trainees. They are classified according to A to F grades:

(A) Purple Grape Classroom

(B) Pink Peach Classroom

(C) Orange classroom

(D) Blue Blueberry Classroom

(E) Yellow Banana Classroom

(F) Green Kiwi Classroom

The kiwifruit classroom is a dance classroom, with a large light green mirror and dark green railings on the left wall. For the convenience of practice, the grass green floor is completely hard and slightly different from the pudding cup floor. Each classroom has its own style and style. Features, although the whole room is full of exotic fruit flavors that people can't get used to.

"how are you Jingle."

"Nice to meet you girl, I'm Dodo, they're Jingle brothers, and behind me this guy called shoebill ~~~~~~"

"Keep running! Keep running!"

Amisa and Teacup are now running around the classroom with four other Group F trainees.

The Jingle brothers are a pair of twins, with snail shells hanging up and down and opposite left and right around their necks. When they run and swing, they will ring bells. If they are put together, they will become bells in the shape of saffron bread. Buns); the dodo and the whale-headed stork are large birds, one male and one female respectively, with crutches in their hands (wings). It is the shape of Sally Lunn bread.

After Amisa and Teacup came into the classroom and saw the group of four, they were forced to run around the classroom by force, and the whole feeling was very inexplicable.

"I said! How long are we going to run?" Amisa couldn't help complaining.

"When will the instructor come? Each group of trainees should have an instructor to guide them..." Teacup asked doubtfully.

"Don't worry child, there is no tutor in Group F, just run for a while~~~~" Dodo said happily.

"We will keep running, keep running, and run until the end of time." shoebill also said excitedly.

"Group F is destined to be at the bottom!"

"So there will be no mentor!"

Jingle brothers answered, and the four trainees seemed to have some kind of tacit understanding, and the Dodo ended their speech: "That's right! One round of elimination! So don't worry about advancing to the top~~~~~"

"I see... that's right, wait for me ahhhhhh!"

thump!

Amisa swooped hard at the Jingle brothers in front, and everyone fell like dominoes one by one before ending this meaningless race.

"Hey Girl, how can you spoil such a joyous atmosphere? Du Du Du~~~!" Dodo was annoyed.

"No! We have to pass the assessment, don't you want to advance?" Amisa stood in front of everyone with her waist in her arms.

"I don't want to ding." Jingle brothers said.

"Not interested, girl toot toot," Dodo said.

"I just want to play Solitaire." Jingle brothers said.