Chapter 8 , The Secret of the Tiramisu Frontier House Part 3

Part 3. Group C leader selection

Toothy Rabbit looked around the crowd: "Then the project is decided to be Lobster Square Dance, and it will be mainly rap. Then who will be the leader?".

"We...!" "Me!" Upon hearing the leader, Amisa and the Unicorn Girl raised their hands at the same time, and the Unicorn Girl said very displeasedly, "Hey! White castle table people go away, aren't you afraid of being beaten? "

"Don't be afraid, my goal is to win the talent competition championship, of course I have to fight for what I deserve."

"Ah? Just you? Can you rap?"

"Yes, my rap can greatly help this dance."

"Ha! Sure enough, they are self-righteous White castle table people. The lobster square dance is such a fast dance. Of course, our rap is more suitable!"

"My singing voice is fine too!"

Ba─────────────────────────

The two girls were at a stalemate, and the Toothy Rabbit put his hands on his waist and said impatiently: "Enough of the bunch of idiots, you guys just rap and dance battle, let everyone vote to decide!"

"Huh! It's exactly what we want! Let you see our rap skills!" The unicorn girl choked.

"Okay! Let me show you my rap!" Amisa fought back not to be outdone.

Toothy Rabbit re-demonstrated the key points of rap practice, and asked the two to show each other in front of the group after a quick practice. Although there was no soundtrack, they could still feel the fierce competition. The two girls tried their best to integrate themselves into The different body rhythms made the trainees in the audience stare intently, which made Amisa feel that the dance has improved with the help of The little teacup princess.

However, the result is still not as expected...

"The billing is...five votes for the unicorn girl and one vote for Amisa, then the leader will be determined to be the unicorn girl!" The Rabbit announced loudly, and the hearts cheered around the unicorn girl.

"Isn't that enough..." Amisa was unwilling to sit cross-legged on the ground, still gasping for breath from the battle, but the Unicorn Girl had already adjusted her breathing, and said proudly, "Huh! You know how powerful you are! People from White castle table "

"Cup...I...I...I have an objection! There are twice as many people with hearts as us! I...I don't think it's fair to vote like this!" The lion man yelled: "Roar~ What a shame! If you have the guts, you are willing to gamble and lose!" The fake turtle and lion dove also nodded angrily.

"Cup...I...I..."

"Ah? You guys want to backtrack, don't you? It really is the White City that you think..."

Ba────────────────────────────

"That's enough, all you idiots, shut up." The unicorn girl was a bit annoyed by the resistance of the Rabbit Tooth Rabbit, and he looked at Amisa seriously and asked, "Student Amisa, I also participated in the voting. I feel like you I'm a little dissatisfied, why don't you speak up?"

"It's just... is it because the unicorn girl can use dream power in rap, but I can't, so you, Mr. Toothy Rabbit..."

"Idiot, that's also a consideration, but it's mainly not about dream power."

"what?"

"I can see that you just learned how to dance, right? You didn't master the breathing rhythm when you sang and danced. The lobster square dance is indeed quite fast. The overall performance of the unicorn female students is better. Don't you deny it? ?"

"yes..."

"Hey Amisa, it doesn't matter, I can dance too, I can help you strengthen it if necessary." Toosb patted Amisa on the shoulder and said, this behavior caused dissatisfaction with the unicorn girl: "Ah? What are you doing? Speak for those White castle table people? Continue to let them maintain their self-righteous sense of superiority~"

"Okay! I'll let you be the leader this time, please lead everyone to the next level!" Amisa's superior attitude annoyed the Unicorn Girl: "Hey! Are you disobedient to us?"

"Hahaha! Alright, my most beautiful and best unicorn girl, leader please trouble you! Let's practice quickly!" Toosb put his arms around the unicorn girl's shoulders to restrain his temper.

"Finally, youidiots can start." Toothy Rabbit said with anxiety in his tone.