Chapter 6 , Red and white talent battle ★ Part 3

Part 3. Softy and Chewy Pudding

Stomp. Stomp. Stomp.

Amisa was walking every step with the full strength to the floor, her face was full of unfairness and anger: "Even if I don't have that dream ability, was my singing so bad that I don't even have a C?"

After hearing the rating results, Duchess Sophie teased a few more words. Amisa had forgotten what she said, only knowing that she could not accept the sarcasm, she directly refused to take the rating card and ran out: "They asked me to participate Yes! Why do I have to accept their humiliation!"

"Chirp..." Middle gently pressed her bird's beak against the owner's cheek and try to comfort her. Amisa gradually felt tired while walking. She held Middle in her hand and said helplessly, "Oh~ I want to get out of here as soon as possible...It's really inexplicable, and I have to discuss the role of the movie with Director Tim at night, and we should be able to find the entrance according to the original route, Middle, do you remember how to get there?"

"Choo!" Middle flew happily towards the end of the corridor, and Amisa followed behind and quickly found the entrance of the pudding gel door.

"Okay! Let's go!" Amisa ran straight toward the door, trying to squeeze the gel as the way she came in, but the gel showed no sign of breaking at all, and finally stretched to the limit and push back.

"What was that!" Amisa stood up urgently, and scratched her face with her right index finger in doubt: "It's weird... Didn't we come in from here just now? Try again." Amisa rushed into the entrance again.

bang!

In the end, she was bounced back again, this time with such force that she hit the wall and then bounced back and fell to the ground, Middle also flew up in fright.

"...It really hurts..." Amisa rubbed her butt and got up again, and said without giving up: "Try again!"

This time she decided to start from a farther place, sprinting with all her strength, using the acceleration of gravity to start a rally with the entrance, pulling the entire pudding gel to the limit, and her cheeks became very ferocious due to the close contact with the gel.

bang!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Boom! Boom! Boom────Boom!

"..." This time the rebound was so strong that Amisa bounced her whole body to the wall, and then bounced around the hallway like a pinball machine. Finally, her whole face was stuck upside down on the floor, and she slowly stood up, a wave of anger was boiling up...

" 't !"

★ ★ ★

"Ah... how should I deal with MOMO...... cup~" The teacup girl who was crying in the corner just now took her "F" rating card, hiccupped and walked down the corridor in frustration, It seemed a bit self-defeating:

"'d ..."

"............ Take this!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Hum?"

bang!

Amisa go up

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bang!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ah

The teacup girl stopped and plucked the bangs covering her eyes, watching the prickly-haired girl in front of her rushing towards the door like crazy, her face was squeezed into a hideous expression by the pudding.

"It's... so scary..." Frightened by the ferocious expression, the teacup girl let her bangs cover her eyes again, and stepped back quietly, but accidentally dropped the rating card in her hand.

Pata───

"Huh~~~~?" Amisa turned her head when she heard the voice, and she was looking at the teacup girl, but her distorted face made her accent very low, and she looked like a zombie who had found its prey.

"I~~have~~seen~~you~~"

"Sorry...that..." Teacup girl with tears in her eyes, continued to back away...

"I~~looked~~passed~~you!"

"I'm sorry ───────────────——" She ran straightly out.

"Wait~~up!" Amisa chased after her.

"Yeeeeeee! Don't come here!"

The two girls shuttled between the corridors and staged a chase. The teacup girl was as tall as a seven-year-old child, and was quickly caught up by Amisa, who was several heads taller than her.

"Stop~~slow down~~"

"No! My meat doesn't taste good! Dream power up!"

pedal!

The teacup girl took out a milk-colored spoon, which emitted the same faint white light as the BB bird. Her whole body seemed to be strengthened, which greatly improved her flexibility. She stepped on the side wall with her left foot, and used the pudding to jump high above her head, causing the opponent to brake Before hitting the wall.

Bouncing pounds!

"Stop~~slowdown~~~ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Amisa rushed over with all her strength, making the teacup girl even more frightened...

" cup cup cup ~~~ help me ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!"

Bouncing pounds! Bouncing pounds! Bouncing pounds!

The teacup girl kept turning and jumping, and even ran on the side wall, while Amisa kept hitting the wall, hitting the wall, and hitting the wall again, and finally caught the opportunity in a long corridor, and jumped at the moment when the teacup girl was not at the end , and finally grabbed the opponent's waist.

"Catch~I got~you~~~~~~"

"Yeah ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya!"

thump!

The two finally hit the wall in front of them and were bounced back. The teacup girl was pressed to the ground and struggled desperately: "Don't! Don't eat me! I'll give you whatever you want!"

Snapped!

Amisa patted the teacup girl's forehead with the rating plate that just fell: "Calm down, your drop this."

"Eh?" Theteacup girl brushed aside her bangs, and the prickly haired girl in front ofher had changed back to a normal face.