Chapter 9, White castle table★Part 8

Part 8. The Phantom of the Opera

To go from the civilian level to the noble level, one must pass through the Shuttle Cup. The shuttle cup built with dream power synthesis can make people go straight up like taking an elevator through dream power, and dream power consumes the inner tree itself.

Charlotte Royale Opera house

The appearance is a combination of chiffon cake spiral rolls and finger biscuit velvet mousse to form an amphitheater. The top is famous for its appearance similar to the crown strawberry cream. It is said that it smells rich and fragrant, and it looks like a noble with bright colors. The girly skirt, decorated with almond jam and yellow peach pulp, is elegant and elegant from the inside to the outside, leaving a deep impression on people.

The Milk Fountain Square in front of the Opera House often has many street performers performing. They will install action floats as a temporary stage for performances. As long as the performance is favored by the audience, the audience will invest money. The nobles who especially value art will give generous gifts. Bounty, if you are photographed, you may even have the opportunity to enter the opera house to perform. The concept of the fifth stage float parade is taken from the culture here.

After everyone dressed up in the Rainbow Cake Shop in Manchester, Frog Matcha took them along the road of colorful patchwork to the back door of the Cake Opera House. Of course, there were also infantry guards there.

"The recent security is really strict~ Can we really swagger in like this?" Toosb dressed as a rodent extermination worker, asked curiously. They are now in the grass in the back yard.

"Hehe~ You still need a royal pass to get in~" Said Frog Matcha dressed as a servant of Daloka.

"What's the matter...then you want us to dress up now just for fun?" Jasky looked at his Persian police officer costume in embarrassment. By the way, because all the women's clothes in Manchester's Rainbow Clothing Store are skirts, under Frog Matcha 's strong suggestion, Amisa finally chose a pure white ballet dancer's dress.

"Hehe~ I didn't say you guys were going to mix with actors~ Did you see the bread on the wall delivering clothes? We're going to hide in the car and pretend to be clothes~"

"Huh? "

"Whoa! As expected of a big Frog Matcha!"

"What a bad way..."

Taking advantage of Jasky's complaints, GPO dog ran out of the grass to attract the attention of the guards. The other four people took the opportunity to sneak into the theater van, and a staff member came to push the van into the theater.

From the very beginning, Amisa's emotions fluctuated because of the things in her pockets, and Jasky noticed the uneasy expression on her face, and he said with some guilt: "It was indeed my fault that I left you alone, maybe you are not treating me right now. Too much trust, but when I see pink MOMO, I can still answer for you who are dumb, it's time to tell me what you are looking for." It's just that the words spoken are too direct, which can easily make people feel disgusted.

Amisa hesitated for a while, took out a note and wrote: "I am looking for a special mirror, which is said to have the power to fulfill wishes and restore my voice. "

"A mirror that can make wishes come true? Who told you that?"

Amisa smiled wryly and shook her head. Jasky didn't want to ask any more questions when he saw this, so he could only sigh and said helplessly: "...Forget it, anyway, as long as our main purpose is to get a pass..."

"Ahhh What?"

"Heh heh heh~ we're going to fall into the costume portal!" Frog Matcha said with a smile. At this time, the front door of the delivery van suddenly opened and tilted directly, pouring all the costumes into the special spiral pipe, including them and the roller. went in.