Chapter 9, White castle table★Part 3

Part 3. crazy shoe dealer

The Patchwork Street, which leads to the vast crowds ahead, is the signature main road of White Castle City. The road is a streetscape made up of various patchworks. There are flower street lamps along the roadside, and the cross flags that symbolizing the White Castle city.

The little yellow dog sneaked into the crowd with the shoes in its mouth, and Amisa followed closely behind, as if hearing the voice in her head, " Take your old shoes in for new ones~ Come and trade your old shoes in for new ones~".

The one shouting was a street performer, about two meters tall, with a slim figure, wearing a dark green dance suit with a red bowknot, the trousers were diamond-shaped tights, and there is a delicate red flower pinned to the chest. , with the face of a frog.

Today, as usual, he was pushing the "Frog Matcha" action store car on the avenue to the inner tree square, and saw the little yellow dog suddenly slipping past the businessman and stepping down, being caught by Amisa who had no time to brake. Hit it straight.

Bang!

"Quack ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!"

"I am sorry! "Amisa silently apologized and was in a hurry to get up, but the shoping cart was overturned, and many of the shoes on it were scattered all over the place. Jasky and Toosb rushed to help the shoping cart up.

A shoe merchant slowly snapped out of it and found that the golden-haired girl before him resembled the mysterious girl he was looking for. He immediately jumped up and saluted, "Gua-hee~ What a lovely blonde girl! Hello! I'm a Mr. Matcha. Please call me Frog Matcha. May I know your name?" he saluted a streetlamp.

"What's he doing?" Jasky wondered if the man had severe nearsightedness.

"Hey, buddy! Amisa lost her voice, is that dog yours? He stole Amisa's shoes," Toosb pointed at the little yellow dog hiding behind Frog Matcha.

"Gua-hee-hee~ So, you're Miss Amisa."

"Why did you have to say that..." Worried about revealing the identity as a trainee, Jasky coldly stared at Toosb, who was sticking out his tongue apologetically.

However, Frog Matcha didn't pay much attention to it. Instead, he indulged himself and started singing and dancing:

Shoes exist in our memories

Abandoned our past

Action is no longer a free thing

Treasure the memories that we couldn't keep

Exchange old shoes in for new shoes, gua-hee-hee

Come and exchange old shoes in for new ones

"This guy is so funny hahaha~~~" Toosby clapped along with the rhythm, seeming to really like his performance.

"This guy is weird..." Jasky complained helplessly.

Amisa thought the merchant was unable to communicate and planned to go around him directly from behind to catch the dog. However, she was blocked by Frog Matcha, who quickly flipped out a new pair of black heart loafers from his shop's cart and handed them to her.

'?' Amisa looked at these delicate black shoes, wondering and pointing at herself to Frog Matcha.

"Gua-hee-hee-hee-hee~ This child is called Chicken Puff Dog (GPO Dog). It hopes to carry our new memories for your shoes. Welcome to exchange old shoes for new ones. ~" Frog Matcha happily took the old shoes from Chicken Puff Dog's mouth. "The subject is willing to give the new heart loafers to Lady Alice."

'... Lady Alice?'

"Gua-hee-hee-hee-hee~ Treasure the memories we couldn't keep. Please exchange old shoes for new ones. Exchange old memories for new ones!" Frog Matcha was like a crazy salesman. Just when Amisa was hesitating, the new shoes automatically jumped to her feet as if they were alive.

"Gua-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee~~~~~~~ It seems that these shoes have also recognized you as the owner. Look how much they like you~" Not to mention why the shoes moved by themselves, Amisa couldn't refuse this atmosphere, so she pulled up her skirt and put on the new shoes.

The shoes shone with strange white light, and Frog Matcha...

Mr. Frog pushed his "Matcha Frog Shoes" mobile store and generously invited everyone, " Your humble servant will take you to visit the city of White Castle City ! Today is also a special day when Queen Elizabeth rarely goes on tour~"

Jasky whispered to Amisa, "Although I don't know where that frog came from, having a guide is better than stumbling blindly."

Amisa nodded inagreement, and took the opportunity to let Mido breathe by releasing her hair.Frog Matcha walked and explained, " Where should I start? Let me firstexplain the historical structure of White Castle City!"