Chapter 8 , The Secret of the Tiramisu Frontier House★Part 6

Part 6. Clash of Pudding Cups

The little teacup princess on the right side of the stage yelled but it was too late, and Amisa was hit in the face by the BB bird, and then hit head-on by the big-nosed BOY, who made a loud noise with too much force.

"Whoa! I'm sorry!" Big Nose BOY hurriedly got up, but it was too late, Amisa was unconscious, and Middle yelled nervously beside him.

"Miss Amisa!" Little teacup princess wanted to run to help her immediately, regardless of whether she was still performing or not.

Seeing this, Duchess Sophie hurriedly yelled: "Don't touch the wounded! The assessment is suspended! Toosbt, call the doctor Egret!"

"What the heck!"Toosb hastily took out the brandy cracker horn and blew it loudly.

Ba───────────────────────────────────────

Whoops whoops whoops whoops whoops!

Because the incident happened so suddenly, Griffon andMock Turtle were distracted and cut off the command of dream power transmission, all butter lobsters lost control, excitedly got rid of the trainees in Group C and rushed down the stage.

"Oops!" said Liondove.

"What's wrong, let's go catch it!" The unicorn girl shouted, and the lion boy, the Mock Turtle, and the Griffon came back to their senses and acted quickly.

"Little teacup princess! Amisa will be fine, let's catch the butter lobster first!" Toosb patted Little teacup princess on the shoulder.

"Cup...Miss Amisa..." she looked at her distressedly, then hurriedly turned around and rushed to the stage.

The trainees in the audience were surprised by the accident and there was an uproar: "Alice misa smuggled a bird?" "Why did the producer want to bump into the trainee?"

woo chi chi chi chi chi chi chi chi chi chi chi chi chi chi chi chi chi chi chi chi chi chi

At this time, it was surprised to see a group of butter lobsters rushing over. At the same time, Doctor Egret, who was in charge of first aid, rushed in with a stretcher, and the two groups of animals collided into a ball.

Slightly─────────────────────────────────────────

Woo chi chi chi chi chi!

Hit the pound!

Bang!

Doctor Egret Umbrella uttered frightened birdsong and flew around, startling the flamingo umbrella responsible for the lighting, and other trainees were also disturbed by the chaos of many birds and shrimps: "Wow! What is this!" "So this is a real butter lobster!" "Hey! Don't grab my stuff...Wow!"

Pinch!

A butter lobster clamped curiously on the foot of the attendant chair.

thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump—————————

The attendant chair was frightened, and a large number of trainees were bounced up: "Wow! I'm flying!" "Help! Mother!

people! "

BANG! The flying corner table was hit by a trainee, and it was so frightened that it floated into the sky, and the review cards and papers on the table were scattered like rain.

"Alice Prince! What should we do?" John was being entangled in a butter lobster.

"Beasts have a way of dealing with animals, Eaton's sword Symbolization!" William Symboliza the Eaton Max ring into a sword and directly chopped at the lobster on John's body.

"Stop it!" The unicorn girl blocked the sword's attack with a table knife, "Bastard! Don't you White Castle people wouldn't kill anything?"

William pointed his sword at the unicorn girl: "I just want to knock it out, you bastard. It wasn't enough to be warned by us last time, but this time you have to dance that ugly dance!"

"Ah? So it's you! Looks like we're going to take revenge! Souffle's long knife is Symbolization!" The unicorn girl also conjured up a weapon and collided with William's sword.

Bang!

Seeing the conflict between the two, John the God of War, not to be outdone, yelled to help out and took out the date palm toffee dancing stick: "Come here! Red heart people want to fight!"

"Who dares to hurt the unicorn girl!" The lion boy also took out the Eccles fork and joined the ranks.

The surrounding Red Heart and White Castle trainees responded one after another, and each took out their dream weapons to prepare for the life-and-death struggle on the pudding cup stage. With the addition of flamingo umbrellas, egret umbrellas, cream lobsters, attendant chairs, and flying corner tables, the scene has become out of order. It was very chaotic.

"Dream power transmit..." Duchess Sophie walked onto the stage and finally showed off her dream tool—the Earl Gray Cheese Cake. The stage amplifier mechanism was activated, and she shouted down on the stage: "Everyone stop!! ────────────"

Om────────────────────────────────────────────────

A sound wave that shook the eardrums of all, stunned the Butter Lobster and the umbrella cranes. All the trainees stopped moving in fright, and the scene temporarily returned to silence. Everyone looked at Duchess Sophie, and she commended with a serious expression: "Jasky, maintain order! Doctor Egret Umbrella, please take the injured away."

"Yes." Jasky resisted the urge to question the big producer, and separated the trainees who were about to fight with one hand. Doctor Egret also hurriedly carried away the injured table and Amisa, and Middle followed.

"Son... no, the big producer of the Red and White Talent Competition, you have to explain why the BB bird exploded and why you intended to hit the trainees?"

The big-nosed BOY hugged the BB bird tightly and explained: "Mother..., I... I swear I didn't mean it, and BB didn't mean it... on purpose... yes... sorry......"

"Don't apologize to me! Do what the producer should do, restore the venue and order!" Duchess Sophie's anger had reached to a critical point.

"Okay......Mother..." Big Nose Boy also felt the fear from his mother's anger, and quickly stood up to direct the staff to deal with the aftermath.