Chapter 9, White castle table★Part 2

Part 2. Checkpoint at the City Gate

Beep beep beep......

The buttery croissant towered near the city gate, where a few rural merchants could be seen queuing up to enter the city. Several Western chess pieces were lined up at the gate, wearing silver armor and carrying silver cross shields and 1.5-meter long halberds. One of them had a slightly different armor, with a helmet shaped like a Western chess castle. He seemed to be their commander, standing next to several white wooden horses with iron armor.

The white wooden horse was a white rocking horse with a similar body shape as a horse. It mainly moved by jumping as its front and back legs were connected by an arc-shaped rod. The pair of small wings on its back were used to control its direction.

Worried about being recognized as trainees, Jester instructed Rabbit to hide his armband before getting in line. Once in the line, they were not allowed to speak without permission, and Amisa was in charge of monitoring. Jester handed over their travel permit to the chess pieces.

Generally, the chess pieces would check their identity, goods, and perform a body search. However, Big Nose Boy provided them with the Duchess Sophie's special travel permit, which allowed them to pass through without any checks.

"Okay, next person," said the towering Western chess piece after checking the identity of a male traveler. He then called Jester's group to move forward. Amisa prayed not to be discovered, while Rabbit trembled in fear. Jester quickly handed over the travel permit, and the chess piece looked surprised at first, then without any suspicion, said, "You may pass."

The walls of the buttery croissant tower were high and thick, and they still had to go through a long tunnel after entering the gate to officially enter the city.

"Hey, you, rabbit, hold on!" At this moment, the commander suddenly chased up and blocked Rabbit. "Excuse me, I need to verify your identity."

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Amisa held on Toosb and didn't dare to move rashly, but Jasky kept calm and asked forward, "Sir, what I gave you is a special pass, isn't it possible to enter unconditionally according to the regulations?"

"It was originally stipulated in this way, but recently there have been reports of kidnappings by the nobles."

"Kidnapping incident?"

"Yes, an important person disappeared without a trace overnight. The old general Bai suspected that someone with a heart broke in, so he strictly ordered anyone regardless of their passport to check their identity, especially those with animal features. Please cooperate!"

Bang!

"! "

The castle chief waved his hand, and the exit of the tunnel was blocked by two chess soldiers crossing axes and spears. A drop of cold sweat rolled down Amisa's face. She knew that if her identity was found out here, it would definitely not be as simple as being kicked out. When questioned, even Big Nose BOY and Little Tea Princess who assisted them may be regarded as accomplices.

"...If you miss this time, you will lose your chance. ' But the current situation gave her a headache, and the words of Kurobato echoed in her mind: 'Don't trust anything here...'

GPO dog...bite!

"! "Suddenly felt that something was biting her left foot, causing Amisa to flip over and fall on the castle chief, and then knocked down the guard chess player in the back row.

" please don't do this, I have a family!" The castle chief hurriedly wanted to get up after being pressed down.

"give me back! Amisa yelled silently, and saw the shoes being picked up by a pudding-yellow little yellow dog wearing a red, yellow, and blue hat and running into the city gate. In the confusion, she stepped on the face of the castle officer and chased After entering, the castle chief shouted: "Someone stop that girl!" Hearing the order, the chess soldiers rushed to reinforce and seal the entrance and exit of the tunnel. At this time, the floor shook.

purposes

"Huh? What is it?" A chess player asked suspiciously, and found a large ball of cotton balls running towards the door.

Baa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is a group of Praise Sheep with milk tea and white wool. The sheep in the city were eating the feed provided by the breeder near the gate, but they were suddenly alarmed by the little yellow dog, causing them to crowd into the tunnel, and the chess players panicked. Even passers-by waiting for interrogation suffered.

"Hey! Don't crowd around!"

"The croissant is gone!"

"Sir! We're stuck!"

"Now! Dream power transmission, star point star!" The order of the city gate was chaotic, and Jasky took advantage of the situation to use dessert magic, grabbed Toosb 's clothes, stepped on the head of the officer, and jumped over the crowd to rush into the city gate. The three of them just like that Successfully blended into the city.

Three kinds of shoe prints were stepped on the face of the castle chief. He was so angry that he shouted an order to the city gate chess player: "Wanted! Find those three suspicious people!"