Chapter 9, White castle table★Part 9

Part 9. The most beautiful opera star

Phew───────────────────────────────

"Wow! It's a slide again!" Toosb laughed excitedly, this time in the spiral shape of pink flowers.

bump!

Everyone fell into the pink garden covered with sheets and clothes, surrounded by strawberry fences, and there was a teacup building mansion with pink as the main body in front of them. The round teapot mouth and the strawberry pink milk tea fragrance, so pink and flowery There is only one building, and that is the Pink Cheese Tea Cup House.

"What the hell were you doing just now?" Jasky said accusingly.

"Huh? What happened to me just now..." Amisa came back to her senses and found that her face was stuck to her face by Mido's beak, and the other two were looking at her in doubt.

"Amisa, you just sang on stage! No matter what we call you, you don't respond!" said Toosb.

"You...why can you sing when you have no voice?" Jasky showed a suspicious expression.

"What? I am singing? What happened? "The conversation between the two made Amisa confused. She hurriedly shook her head frantically to show that she didn't know what happened.

Christine opened the door of the Pink Cheese Teacup House and walked in as if nothing had happened, and said to the three people who were stunned: "Come in! I didn't expect someone to break into the stage and let me see something scary on the stage."

"Huh? scary thing? "Amisa followed into the house nervously.

Jacky first greeted politely: "It's the first time we meet, actually we have something to ask for pink MOMO's help, do you know her?"

"Of course I do. I am the most beautiful vocal singer, Pink MOMO. Of course, some people call me the most beautiful pink lady!" Pink MOMO held up a pink flower umbrella and confidently posed as a model.

"Wow! It turns out that Christine is the real pink MOMO, vocal singer, you are so sexy!" Toosb clapped his hands and whistled.

"Oh hehe~ this little brother can talk to me~ the most beautiful pink lady, I have already passed my youth~" Pink MOMO used red rose tree scissors to cut a few times around the dress, and the white tight dress faded into a whole body The pink lady dress, the raised hair turned into a big pink curly hair, from the appearance of a big beautiful vocal singer to a middle-aged lady who is a little fat, with small eyes stretched out by the face and a small cherry mouth.

"Actor in cross-dressing?" Jasky asked suspiciously.

"Of course~ I'm the most beautiful pink lady after all, I'm a professional opera singer, and it's nothing to know how to dress up. By the way, this should also be your dress up, right?" Pink MOMO squinted at the three of them and smiled: "It's a pity, musical drama It's okay to be disturbed during the wonderful time! Invite the three of you to the mysterious pink lady tea party~"

"Mystery?" "Tea party?"

"Okay! I love the afternoon tea party the most!" Toosb happily pushed Amisa and Jasky into the room.