Chapter 3, Invitations to movie filming from England Part 5

Part 6, A dark-haired teenager with fewer tendons

June 2 8:00 am

The manager specially explained that he could have a rest in the VIP lounge which is open 24 hours. There are many soft sofas and large tables, and there are sockets, USB charging sockets, shower rooms, breast feeding and collecting rooms And so on. This is an excellent courtesy for girls who go abroad for the first time. However, as she hurried out in the middle of the night and went all the way, Amisa was so tired that she slept on the chair in the hall of the second air terminal of Taoyuan airport.

The alarm clock woke her up and wanted to contact the manager, but she remembered that there was still more than an hour to go before the 9:20 flight mentioned by the other party. So Amisa looked around to see if there was an attached breakfast shop. She was hit by a sudden figure, and her passport slipped off accidentally.

"Oh!"

When he came to his senses, he found that the other party was a young man with black hair. He was lying on the ground and did not move. From his half open shoulder bag, he dropped a pile of smashing things, such as passports, scissors, combs, purses, airsickness pills, and so on. Their passports were mixed together.

Seeing that ordinary people don't carry scissors with them, Amisa looked nervous and patted the boy on the shoulder: "so... Are you ok?"

"Disrespectful (sorry), hey!" The boy suddenly wriggled, flexibly rotated clockwise and picked up the sundries on the ground.

It can be seen from the strange accent that it is Japanese. The whole appearance of the teenager is a black, fluffy and short hair, a pair of deep and handsome big eyes, and a hat with reverse moon pattern. The clothes are a little ruffian white straight stripe Hooded Jacket, with a plain white T-shirt inside, light colored jeans and thick soled plain white shoes, a plaid thin coat tied at the waist, and a Rabbit Pendant hanging on the plaid backpack.

The boy's smile was full of sunshine, and he extended his hand to Amisa: "Toosb."

「ToosBトスビー?」 Amisa was still thinking about which Japanese word it was.

She planned to communicate with the teenager in English first: "could you repeat that, please?" Could you say it again

"Oh, I'm rabbit's skin." The other person understands English.

"It's your name?"

"Yes, can we use Chinese?"

"Eh? You just spoke Japanese. I thought you were a foreigner."

"I thought you were a foreigner when I saw blonde hair!"

They looked at each other for about 10 seconds and burst into laughter.
The young man held out his hand again. "Rabbit ratio."
Amisa shook back. "Amisa."

"Your name is so strange."

"Oh, so is your name."

"Hahaha! Would you like to have breakfast if you don't mind it?"

"Oh..." Amisa picked up her passport, which was dropped on the ground. In fact,

she was surprised that the other party still took the initiative to invite her when she saw her strange dress. Interacting with the sunny young man eased her originally depressed mood.

The two quickly checked their packed luggage into the sea and shut them down to a coffee shop near taipei-chung Kai Shek airport for dinner. Many model aircraft can be seen indoors, and the taking-off aircraft can be seen outdoors on the second floor.