Chapter 3, Invitations to movie filming from England Part5

Part 5, Old iron box

But at this moment, Amisa must not stop easily. She soon regained her mood and planned to get ready before going abroad. First, she took out her passbook and the sealed document, and then went to the first floor to find her grandmother's desk and her childhood photos as a pillar after going abroad. However, when the photos were picked up, a very special small key slipped inadvertently.

"Eh... What is this?" Amisa curiously picked up the small key and found that the normally locked drawer was slightly opened. There was an old iron box in her head. Moreover, the shackle of the box seemed to correspond to the key, so she inserted the key into the lock because of curiosity.

Snap!

The box was unlocked and found to contain various European souvenirs, a recording box, a photo and a handwritten postcard. The photo has turned yellow and blurred like water, but you can still see the outline of a family of three taking a group photo on the grassland. It looks like a black haired man, a blonde woman and a blonde girl. Behind it, there is a big tree and a picnic box.

Amisa had seen this scene.

"This is not a dream..." The picture of the photo is the same as the dream. There is a tape in the recording box. She takes the whole iron box to the room, closes the door tightly, swallows her saliva nervously and installs the battery on the recording box. When she opens it, she finds that it can still be heard. Although the sound is intermittent, she can hear a healing song that can become a mature female voice and a young one.

"Grass... Trees... I... Sing loudly..."

「!」 She was so scared that she staggered a few steps. Then the mature woman began to speak: "dear... Don't forget... Attraction... We will always support... We love you..."

Even if the words are interrupted, I still recognize the voice. Then a mature male voice appeared: "Honey, Amisa... Let's take a family photo..."

Snap!

"Grandma... Why..." Amisa turned off the tape recorder in horror. She had a vague memory of her biological parents when she mentioned the dream to her grandmother, but it was all vaguely taken. The fuzzy photos and familiar sounds of the old iron box finally found that what she did was no longer just a dream, but a memory, a deliberately hidden memory.

"... Why didn't I discuss anything with you? Didn't grandma hide a lot of things from me? The estate tax, the parents..." Amisa reversed the handwritten postcard and found the British address hidden behind it. She guessed that it might be the place where her parents and her family had lived: "Maybe it's fate. I should go to this trip to Britain to find out the truth."

It's midnight now. Amisa managed to pack up a few bags as soon as possible, stuffed the photos and tape recorders into her suitcase and side backpack and dragged them to the door of the room. She looked around the tidy desks, beds, cabinets and other items in the room, reluctantly watched her farewell to the room that had been with her for more than 10 years, and gently closed the door.

She packed up the broken teacup, left a note for grandma, dragged the heavy luggage, and gently closed the door of the house. The glass in the flower shop corridor is twinkling with light blue light due to the starry sky. Even though it is surrounded by colorful flowers and birds, birds are singing and flowers are fragrant, but it can't warm the injured heart.

Uber, who called by telephone, had been waiting for a long time. Amisa took her seat. A tear finally fell from her cheek. The taxi quietly drove away from the place where she grew up, Le Papillon butterfly.

"Amisa?" Hearing the engine sound outside the window, Yulan nervously got up from bed. When she saw Uber leaving, she was shocked: "this girl can't..." She hurried into her granddaughter's room, only to see neat tables and chairs and empty lightning patterned beds: "this... What the hell is this child thinking!"

Granny Yulan was so angry that she went back to her room to get her mobile phone to call the police. She passed by the living room and unexpectedly saw the old iron box opened on the tea table. All the items in it were taken away. This made her suddenly realize, but there was a letter in it:

Grandma, I'm sorry. Please forgive me for signing the contract without telling you in advance. But if I said, "I want to protect the painstaking efforts of my grandfather and grandma. I don't want the flower shop I tried to protect when I grew up to become someone else in the future, so I have the responsibility to protect it." Grandma would never agree. She would just ask me not to worry.

I know it must be hard for my grandmother to accept the sudden departure for a year, but I will keep in mind her teaching. Please don't worry and keep healthy. I will look for the truth in this iron box in the UK and learn to grow up independently. A year will soon pass. Please take care.

Love you forever, love Amisa

Yulan's face was livid. Unexpectedly, she was found to have something she didn't want her granddaughter to know. She picked up the iron box and prepared to put it away. However, she found that the notice of court seizure and a bank passbook had been torn down below. There were cash cards and 10000 yuan in cash, as well as more than 100000 deposits in the passbook Add the remittance record of 5million yuan.

「......」 Magnolia sat down on the sofa, and finally understood the real reason why Amisa signed up for the film company: "why doesn't this child discuss anything with grandma..."

At the thought that the quarrel just now was the last dialogue, Magnolia tears rolled down. At the same time, she felt very sad with Amisa in the car. They both loved each other deeply, but they could only let go to the unknown journey