Chapter 3, Invitations to movie filming from England Part 2

"Devil's hour." Tim stirred the poured syrup and cream with coffee, and the original calm liquid scattered many outlines, which became blurred: "a strange phenomenon in the evening refers to that when the sun has not yet set in the west, the light blurs the outline of the world. It is said that people will easily encounter things that do not exist in the world at this time, that is..."

"Ghosts." Yuen followed Tim's words wisely and sipped his coffee with a smile on his face.

"... What..." Hearing the word "ghost", Amisa could not help getting goose bumps all over her body while sipping a few sips of coffee. In fact, she was afraid of supernatural things.

Tim poured out his coffee with a sigh of satisfaction. "There are various explanations on the castle incident network. Some people think that it is a beautiful illusion created by catching a car accident for a dead ghost. Some people say that it is a precursor for ghosts to travel at night. But I also have a set of explanations."
"What kind of explanation is it?"

"HMM~~~~" director Tim suddenly showed a strange smile. Amisa instantly recalled some kind of horror film picture and nervously picked up the bag next to her to protect herself: "well... First say sorry, i... I can't participate in the horror film shooting! Because I..."

"Ha ha! I can't help playing tricks on you. It's so funny that I was scared like this. Ha ha ha ha ~ ~ ~ ~ ~" director Tim laughed so hard that she couldn't help herself. Amisa's cheeks flushed and her mouth pouted. Yuen smiled bitterly and persuaded him: "Sorry. Foreigners always like this. Director Tim, please help yourself!"

"Well, no kidding." Reminded by Yuen's warning, Tim coughed two times: "cough! Let me ask, according to your feeling, where do you think the castle comes from?"

"... Your heart." Amisa tilted her head aside with her earlobe. She was ready to pick up the iced coffee in one hand. She answered casually in response to her fear. Instead, director Tim nodded with satisfaction: "you're right."

"Eh?" The original coffee stopped in the air.

"To be correct, it should be the psychology of each of us. I think the White Castle is real. What doesn't exist in this world is not limited to ghosts and monsters. It can also come from other worlds, a magical world that we usually don't realize."

Amisa frowned and asked, "eh... director Tim mean that you didn't dream, but accidentally broke into other worlds?"

Yuen also added the explanation: "yes, the Devil's hour is regarded as a fuzzy zone between the virtual and the real because it appears at the turn of day and night. The ancients thought it was the intersection of yin and Yang, while Tim thought it was the intersection of two dimensions."

Tim continued to explain: "if the world also has its own reality and dreams, they may be separated by a dimensional wall. Every time the Devil's hour of day and night, the wall will become very weak, resulting in the mixing of the two worlds, resulting in the castle illusion. This is my point of view."

"Logic still sounds a little strange... Ah! Sorry I'm a little straight..." When she found that she had made another mistake, Amisa quickly bowed to apologize.

"Ha ha! I have also been roast by netizens. But I believe you can interpret it."

"Me?"

"Yes, just like the castle illusion, the rabbit hole is actually a channel connecting the two worlds. The white rabbit comes from the dream, and Alice comes from the reality. Their meeting is because the magic moment opens the channel of the dream.

So when Alice finds Mr. White Rabbit, she will feel curious, confused and uneasy, just like you now." Director Tim added Yuen's newly poured coffee to the syrup again and filled it in one breath

"This is not a fairy tale, but the ultimate film that combines science fiction and fantasy. With your special charm, Alice is your character!" Director Tim stood up excitedly and put his hands on Amisa's shoulder. "And you don't have to worry about acting. We have a year to prepare for shooting in the UK. Before shooting, we will also invite professional actor training instructors to teach you."

Originally, her mood was driven, but when she heard that going abroad made Amy feel a little timid: "do you mean to go abroad?"

"Ah!" Finding himself too excited, director Tim hurried to look at manager Yuen nearby, who calmly handed out the tablet computer: "don't worry, our Xingyue entertainment is not only a legal film company, but also covers the multimedia industry and various IP marketing. The tablet is our achievements. Please refer to it."

Seeing his right hand scratching his cheek, Yuen continued to add, "if you are really worried, you can go to the municipal government to investigate the relevant information of Xingyue company..."

"No, that's not the problem..." Amisa said sheepishly, "I am a college student who works part-time, and my family is poor. I really don't have enough money to go abroad..."

"Ha ha! Don't worry. The company will take care of the food, clothing, accommodation and transportation abroad. You just have to concentrate on playing the heroine! Yuen, give me another drink."

"But grandma is the only one in the family. She is old and unattended. I don't think she will allow it..."

"If you are worried about financial problems, we can pay you a deposit in advance. If you are worried that grandma is left unattended, we can also temporarily arrange for someone to take care of her at home." Yuen added as he poured coffee.

"It's normal to have concerns. I hope I can tell you any difficulties, because you have that value!" Tim gave a thumb up, which was a very warm invitation.

"Does the heroine... Have to be me?"

"That's right! You have to!" Tim finished it again. It was like drinking coffee as water: "you have a kind of temperament. No matter your voice or appearance, you are like Alice in this world. Even if you deny that image because of the shadow of the child star, you can't change that trait! Imagine! When the audience sees the new generation of Alice version of Punk's classic that they have never seen before, and you sing the theme song of the film, will people still struggle with the dream of Alice in those years?"

"I...!" Amisa fantasizes about her appearance on the stage. Although acting in a film is not within the scope of her prediction, if she succeeds, she can open up her popularity. With her hard work, she may only be one step away from becoming a real singer songwriter.

But

Schoolwork, family background and work are all trivial matters. The key point is that if the 5million tax arrears can't be repaid on time, the "Le Papillon butterfly" that grandma has worked hard for many years will fall into the hands of the builder. As long as she is still a member of the family, she has the responsibility to protect grandma's painstaking efforts.

" Am I going to tell... Them?" Amisa hesitated to tell them about it, but she only knew them once. It's impossible to imagine that a company would be willing to help when it heard 5million dollars, and she is not a senior actor. (at this time, Amisa had no idea about the film market)

"Let's give up..." Holding a corner of her pants tightly, the girl looked up and said, "Sorry, I think I'm still..."

"Miss AI, I think director Tim was too excited just now. It doesn't matter if there is any difficulty. But I hope you can think it over." Yu en handed out his business card: "there is my contact information on it, but we expect to find a suitable actor to go to the UK to prepare before shooting, so we sincerely hope to get your reply as soon as possible."

Director Tim started smoking again and affirmed again: "HMM... our team is looking forward to your participation in the future movies."

Amisa stood up politely and bowed to them. She declined the car and walked slowly back to the express station.