Chapter 1 Rebellious blonde girl ★Part 2, Fine birthday for girlsUntitled

A flower shop "Le Papillon Butterfly" in the alleys near the MRT station in New Taipei City, the name of the shop is inspired by a French nursery rhyme, telling the story of finding a happy journey "Butterfly". The old grandmother's name is Fille Fleurs. In the past, she fell in love with her grandfather from France. She came to Taiwan to settle down and gave birth to a boy after experiencing historical factors. At that time, Fille was very fond of French desserts.

This house is completely different from the surrounding buildings. It is a single-family retro flower shop that combines French and local styles. In addition to the colorful flowers on the first floor, there are bird cages hanging around to support birds with national characteristics, including a parrot. It is the characteristic signboard of this store; the second floor is full of nostalgic decorations and home furnishings of the 1960s; along the interior stairs is a plywood compartment on the third floor, which was originally used as a warehouse, but now it has become an Amisa's warmest and freest fantasy room.

It time was midnight, and the sign on the iron gate of the flower shop was flickering brightly and dimly. Amisa went through the aisle surrounded by flowers and birds to the second floor, and then passed the living room to the door on the third floor. It was quiet all the way. Fear of disturbing the birds and the sleeping grandma.

The room lights are turned on, and you can see posters of well-known punk bands hanging on the wall. The computer desk is equipped with a whole set of desk appliances, recording microphones, MIDI keyboards, and electric drawing boards. In the corner of the wall is a pile of assorted drawing utensils.

"It's been another busy day today, I'm exhausted..." Amisa closed the door and couldn't wait to lie down on the familiar black and white lightning pattern bed. The soft touch hit her, making her gradually sleepy...

"Don't you think it's dirty to lie on the bed without taking a shower?" Grandma Fille opened the door without knocking, and stood at the door to lecture, which made her granddaughter feel a little astonished and disgusted.

"Grandma...

Why haven't you slept yet?"

"You still ask me, who told you to come back so late every time!" Fille's eyes were bloodshot, as if she was holding out until the middle of the night to wait for her granddaughter to come back, she looked around the posters, In the room where the items were scattered, an inexplicable fire came up: "I've said it many times! When will your room be cleaned?".

"I've been busy with topic preparations recently, how can I get time to organize..."

"What are you busy with? You're so busy that you don't even have time to tidy up the room?"

"Busy at work, busy with reading, busy with design..." she counted his fingers sleepily.

"Are you busy studying? Come and see for yourself!" Fille angrily throwing out a piece of paper and opening it was a mid-term transcript from the university. There are eight subjects in total, two subjects with a score of 80, two subjects with a score of 60, and the rest Failed in all four subjects.

"I've been studying hard..." Amisa looked helpless.

"In high school, I asked you to take the National Taiwan University law exam, and you told me that you like design, so I let you go to the art university, and even the advanced education department let you study, and you ended up taking this kind of shit?"

"On theory and color science. Not good, but I got high marks in drawing!"

"Don't make excuses over there! Do you think a high score in one or two subject is useful? Do you know that you will be expelled from school again? Don't think I don't know that you usually I'm making a singer and an internet celebrity!"

Only after experiencing difficulties from the boss, and now being scolded by grandmother. Amisa was very irritable, but she still tried her best to keep her calm and show her newly designed smile and love: " I obviously only sing in my spare time. I usually draw things for work and prepare for class topics. You see, this is the LOGO I designed!"

Fille poured cold water and teased" Is it the result of drawing a random love? The grades are so bad. Son! If you have time to become an internet celebrity, it's better to do well in your studies! Have you forgotten how badly a child star was screwed back then?"

Recalling old incidents is a household phrase of elders, and a certain unbearable memory emerges: "It was embarrassing at the age of seven. I'm going to bring it up again..."

"Those people don't care if you are sensible or not. If it wasn't for grandma and I protected you, you wouldn't even dare to step out of the house now!"

"I... I'm no longer. I was who I was at that time!"

"Who cares if you were not at that time? Instead of thinking about those unrealistic things, it is better to take care of your studies and life! Is this very difficult?"

"I am obviously working hard every day. You will only use a report card to deny me, why can't you see my efforts, grandma..."

Gulu~~~~~~

The stomach made a strange noise, and Amisa blushed and glanced to the side, and Fille sighed and asked, "......Did you miss dinner again?"

"...The topic is too busy, and I have to Forgot."

"You need to take care of your body! I helped you warm up the porridge, wait for it to come down to eat." Just turned around and suddenly thought of Fille: "...and, today is your birthday, and the cake is in the refrigerator."

"Huh? My birthday?" Amisa almost forgot about it. She never thought that her grandmother was waiting for her birthday. Since her grandfather was away, she had never seen her buy dessert. Every time she passed the cake shop, she thought it was too expensive and nothing. Good to eat.

A few days later, it happened to be the second Sunday in May, Mother's Day. She thought that she could return the gift: "Grandma, remember to be free this Sunday, I know a delicious restaurant!"

" I don't have to! Don't think that Grandma doesn't know what you are going to do, save that money for your future use!" After speaking, Grandma Fille dragged her heavy body, staggered and helped the stairs slowly downstairs.

When Amisa was a child, her parents both died because the car fell off the cliff, so she has never experienced mother's care since she was sensible, and she is happy about Mother's Day. Every birthday, grandma buys cakes for her.

Looking at the cakes and porridge on the table, Amisa was very moved and reluctant to part with her grandmother. Before Yulan was about to go back to bed, she hugged the cheek she had kissed: "Thank you, grandma, good night... "

Grandma didn't say anything and just put the quilt on her and went to bed. There was very little time for conversation between grandparents and grandchildren.

After washing the dishes, Amisa sat alone on the sofa listening to the ticking of the ancient clock, and suddenly remembered that the teacher said that a letter of study abroad would be sent to her home today, so she went to the glass TV kitchen cabinet where grandma used to put letters. Looking around, I accidentally found a torn letter with several pieces of official paper in it, open one of the letters.

A payment order from the court states that the IRS will collect inheritance tax from grandma Jiang Fenyulan, which is about NT$5 million.

Amisa was extraordinarily calm about the content of the letter, as if she had expected to receive this official document. To be precise, there were actually several.

"Le Papillon Butterfly" is a house that grandma and grandpa bought together when they came to Taiwan when they were fleeing the war. Because grandma likes flowers very much, she and grandpa run a retro flower shop together, but since grandpa disappeared, I don't know what happened. Inexplicably she received a 5 million inheritance tax payment from the Internal Revenue Service. The house is located in the prime area of ​​Xinban Special Economic Zone. Many builders frequently harassed and hoped to resell the house, but they were all blasted away by grandma.

But after that, the IRS would send a tax delinquent official document every once in a while. At present, it relies on running a flower shop to support it. However, problems such as the economic downturn and housing tax hikes followed one after another. In addition, granddaughter is still in school. There is no extra repayment capacity at all. Of course, Grandma didn't let Amisa know about this. She only learned about it after she found the letter in the TV cabinet by accident, which was also the reason why she decided to work and study.

After taking a shower and returning to the room, Amisa looked at the 100,000 passbook she had finally saved, and it was still far away from 5 million. At this point, I thought that I had posted more than 10 cover songs to the Youtube platform in the past few weeks. I plugged in my earphones and turned on my mobile phone to watch the latest CTR results to change my mood.

TheYoutube channel has been in operation for more than a year. The first twovideos were viewed as high as 100,000, but as time passed, the videos postedlater shrunk to only 10,000 or 20,000. The most recent cover did not even reach10,000, only too much. The countdown to the number of likes and the unfriendlycomments are all due to the great achievements when worshipping child stars.

Netizen A: The singing is good, but the accompaniment is too messy anduncomfortable to listen to. This may not win over all the children~ .

Netizen B: It turned out to be everyone's beloved dream Alice, doesn't it meanthat no child can sing better than you? How dare you meet someone like thisnow?

Netizen C: As expected of her dream Alice, she sang other people's songs andsaid that she was the best. Sure enough, she was the same as now when she was achild, so shameless!

SLIP!

Gently sliding down the Youtube window, Amisa was no longer in the mood to lookdown. She lay on the bed with her left arm on her forehead, and her right handcounted today's experience: "The boss is making things difficult, grandmais worried, grade two 1. Debt notices, sluggish clicks, and finally criticismfrom the sour people, Hehe! What a fine birthday... I don't know what wouldhappen if I didn't have my grandma's birthday cake..."

Amisa smiled self-deprecatingly, found a tear from the corner of her eye andquickly wiped it away, knowing that she couldn't cry easily and had no time forher to cry, she clenched her fists and pulled her arms to cheer herself up:".. The law of attraction, In the face of adversity, must remain positive,and dreams will be attracted to me. Come on!"

Ding!

Just after she finished speaking, a message notification came out from herphone. Thinking that the boss would also send a message in the middle of thenight, she could only helplessly take a breath. When she opened it, she foundthat it was an unfamiliar text message she had never seen before:

Realize the dream, download the Heart dreams APP, and wakeup. DREAM in your heart!
Follow the mission instructions to pass the levels, and you will be able tofulfill your wish!

"What a lie to children it......" The message made people feelembarrassed. Amisa casually threw her phone on the bedside table and preparedto fall asleep upside down.

However, after a while, he got up and picked up his phone again: "Forgetit, it's good to be a kid and be deceived once."

After speaking, he clicked "Download", and a black hairband andfluffy blonde pattern immediately appeared on the desktop. Look very familiar.

"Alice?"