Chapter 10, Five Dust Escape Room★Part 2

Part 2. The circling maze

The three of them gathered around a round table, and Jasky began to explain, "This is the not working. We asked at the reception desk, then went to the Kingdom History section and the Dream Learning section. The staff members kept passing us along, and I dare say that even if we go back to the reception desk, they will just redirect us to the Kingdom History section again, trapped in an endless cycle."

"Wow! Impressive, Shy Guy... Haha!" Toosb wanted to pounce and hug Jasky, but he extended his hand to hold his face and resist.

Amisa timidly handed a note, "Why are they doing this?"

Jasky intended to say something but hesitated, then changed his mind and asked, "Answer my question about the mirror first, and then I'll answer yours."

Amisa hesitated for a moment, then slowly wrote down three words, "I'm sorry."

"Is that so..." Jasky felt somewhat disheartened. He sighed and said, "Since I'm not trusted so much, it's probably better not to believe my answers." He turned his body to the side and no longer paid attention.

Amisa also lowered her head in silence. Time ticked away, and Maslow's Dream Bookstore remained peaceful. Toosb, who didn't like the awkward atmosphere, directly broke the silence with two words, "Friends."

Amisa slowly lifted her head, but Jasky didn't turn around. "What do you want to say?"

"Well, I've always considered everyone as good friends, so I trust all of you, hahaha."

"Silly bunny, we only met at the airport not long ago, right? And while you consider us friends, someone else may not feel the same way." After hearing Jasky's words, Amisa lowered her head again.

"Perhaps, but I always feel like our relationship is more than that. Otherwise, I wouldn't have taken the risk to come here, and you wouldn't have willingly helped Amisa," Toosb said.

"I'm just carrying out my mission..."

"No, you genuinely care about us. We both consider each other as important friends!"

Toosb handed over the note that Amisa had written at the Border House of Tiramisu. It said, "Thank you, my dear friends. Please help us!" He placed it on the table. "If Amisa didn't trust us, she wouldn't have let us come together, wouldn't have collaborated with this fool in the talent competition, and wouldn't have written this message."

"Just a wild guess~ Could it be that Amisa was currently experiencing some kind of internal conflict, apologizing repeatedly for some reason? Maybe Amisa needs help right now. Are you willing to help us like you did with the pudding cup?"

Then, he took out the drawing that Amisa made at the Border House of Tiramisu from his pocket. Each person in the picture was depicted with vibrant smiles, and every stroke conveyed a heartfelt portrayal.

"Before I met these two, no one truly considered me an important friend..." Jasky thought to himself as he gazed at the drawing. Perhaps he had realized something. He turned to Toosb and asked, "What should we do?"

"Find the Wisdom Caterpillar. I believe Vocal Instructor Pink MOMO asked us to find him for a reason. Whatever we encounter now, whether it's the Mute, the Black Mirror, or the secrets of this world, we should leave it to the Smart Bug to answer!" Toosb blinked, expressing reassurance, and Amisa nodded with a grateful, bittersweet smile.

"I see..." Jasky sighed helplessly. He carefully put away the drawing, sat up straight, and took out the notebook he had just transcribed. "Let's do this. Instructor Pink MOMO mentioned that the Smart Bug loves to present riddles. I think this Rashomon Gate might be one of the tests. So, before entering, I copied down the names and seat numbers of the staff members posted at the reception desk."