Prologue

Do you remember the last time you told each other's stories at the dinner table with your family, friends, lovers and colleagues?

And I just want to share a story with you.

This is a world that the world has never realized. It is full of dreamland, dessert buildings and music festivals, but it also hides lies, arrogance and greed.

Evil forces are slowly rising in an attempt to trigger a war of aggression. Only sleepwalkers can fight them. They will use their imagination to save the world. They are the dessert magician wearing a hat, the rhythm hairdresser with white rabbit ears, and the dream girl riding a white feather dragon, wearing a white armor and holding a white heart gun.

The beginning of the story is in a place you may not know, from an island on the beautiful ocean

"Taiwan" is located in the east of Asia, at the intersection of Northeast Asia and Southeast Asia. It is relative to the surrounding areas. It has a total area of 36188 square kilometers, 394 kilometers long from north to south, narrow from north to south, and narrow from east to west. It looks like a sweet potato. The terrain is high in the East and low in the West. Mountains and hills account for about two-thirds of the total area of the island. The central mountain range formed by the extrusion and uplift of the earth's crust runs from north to south. There are 23million people living here. "Life is not a lack of beauty, but a lack of discovery.

In fact, this sentence is very suitable to describe this island. "The most beautiful scenery in Taiwan is people!"

★ ★ ★

May 13, 20XX 17:50

The sunset light beautifully and the cicadas' chirp never stops. It seems normal that people come and go every day. This is the administrative district of Xinbei municipal government. It is a symmetrical and majestic double building. In front of it is a public square as symmetrical as an arena, which is connected with Banqiao station. There are large and small vehicles driving home on the road. A large number of engine sounds almost cover up the cicadas' chirp in summer nights.

A well-dressed gentleman old man walked out of the government building slowly and followed the bamboo shoot landmark a few feet high to the underground MRT station in the square. The bamboo shoot reflected warm afterglow in the sunset, making the old man's vision blurred. At this time, he found that he was not close to the bamboo shoot and gradually felt something wrong.

Suddenly, the bamboo shoot landmark in front of him turned into a silver white tree. The old man rubbed his eyes and put on his trendy glasses for confirmation. However, he found that in addition to the silver glittering tree, there were many floating cookies, cakes and candies around him. The dreamy scenery in front of him made him stop and try to hold his cheek to confirm whether he remained awake

Rattle -------------

When the bell rang in the rear, the old man turned around and found that the government building had turned into a white castle like crystal at some time. The setting sun made the magnificent building more brilliant and brilliant. On the tower, there was a large astronomical clock with only an hour hand, which pointed to 6 o'clock.

Jingling ~ jingling~

The sweet melody sounded, and the floating dessert slowly swayed with the music, which could not help evoking the old man's childhood memory. He felt healed and his body became light. Then he jumped up and walked in the dessert square, humming the nursery rhyme with the melody:

... Why do our hearts tick?
Because the rain will make a patter

Why does time run so fast?
The wind blew him away

Why do you want me to hold your hand?
Because with you, I feel very warm

Why is there a devil and a God?
To make curious people

Boom!

"!"

At this moment, the old man woke up in shock. He found that he was lying on the edge of the sidewalk and almost fell off the road ahead. He did not understand why he suddenly slept on the side of the road. The original trees, desserts and castles disappeared.

Beep -------------

The police officer whistled hurriedly to stop the locomotive that loves to drill. The whole bus was stuck on the steps of the sidewalk. I don't know how to drive it. All the large and small motorcycles crashed into a mess. This is probably the largest series of car accidents that the police officer has seen for many years.

The sirens of ambulances and police cars came to the scene one after another for support. We could see that the pedestrians around were falling asleep on the roadside like the old people, staring blankly at the strange bamboo shoot landmark and the government building.

★ ★ ★

"Next, I'd like to break news for you. Just after 6:20, the largest serial traffic accident in the history occurred in Xinbei citizen square. The perpetrators suddenly dozed off while driving. However, according to the confirmation of the police, everyone's alcohol test value was zero, but they all had the same dream of white castle. Is it true that the strange plot like a fairy tale has been staged in reality? Let's listen to the people who witnessed it on the spot..."

The castle dream incident soon became a hot news search on the Internet platform that night, and a large number of messages poured into the bottom of the film:

Netizen A: "The scene was too miserable. It was a miracle that there were no casualties! "

Netizen B: "It's really weird. I thought I was watching a movie. "

Netizen C: "Do you suddenly fall asleep and have the same dream while driving? This is a group of three treasures looking for excuses, right? "

Netizen D: "Come on ~ can the title party finish watching the film first? And a bunch of passers-by said they dreamed~"

Netizen E: "Who can share the feeling at that time?"

Within a few hours, the film has received more than 100 replies, and a message full of slots is hidden in it:

The channel of dreams has been opened.