Chapter 6 , Red and white talent battle★Part 8

Part 8. Third stage-the theme song assessment

The third stage - theme song assessment

The trainees gathered from each classroom to the Pudding Cup stage. The auditorium sat in 6 rows from front to back according to the A to F ratings. The A, B, and C ratings were almost arranged by Baicheng trainees, so the first three rows were all dressed in gorgeous costumes. The noble lady and the young master, the last two rows are full of exotic animals, some are donkeys with horns on their heads, fish with two feet, baboons with red manes, etc. It can be felt that the organizers have deliberately arranged them.

The unicorn , lion, Mock Turtle and Griffon sit in the fifth row, Jasky and Margaret sit in the first row, and the group F trainees sit in the last row. The judges are in formal attire Sit at the judging table at the front.

Under the lighting control of the flamingo umbrella, the pudding cup stage presented a colorful light show in conjunction with the performances of each group, and the rainbow jelly was still dazzling.

Each group showed their dream performance to their heart's content. Some used dream power to strengthen and jump out of difficult dances and circus performances. For sound amplification.

At present, Group A is performing on the stage.

"Unbelievable Kingdom" is based on the theme of psychedelic and elegant styles. Margaret is wearing a pink dessert ballet suit. Her dream weapon is Margaret Cookies. With the blessing of dream power up, she can Dancing difficult ballet with ease.

There is a burly male dancer beside her, who is her second brother John. The dream tool used is the Sticky Toffee Pudding. With the blessing of dream power up, it can easily turn the huge dancing stick and make various The desserts are shaped like bubbles, which look colorful under the reflection of light, and two other members use concrete wooden box drums and sandbells to accompany them.

"Ah~ A girl came to an incredible country~ Curiously exploring in the magical dessert, dreaming magical dreams~" The handsome white-haired man standing in the middle is the elder brother--William, who gracefully holds up his dream tool, the Eaton Max ring, under the power of dreams, he can use the player function to amplify his singing.

" Dream power transmit, Star Meteor Shower!" The song entered the chorus, and the legendary dessert magician Jasky appeared on the stage. He waved his top hat, showing off the blindfold magic he used in the corridor, and the shining stars were like rain. The lowering increases the stage effect, making the whole atmosphere very dreamy and beautiful, and bringing the performance to a climax. The girls crazily shouted, "The dessert magician is so handsome!"

"Oh, oh, I can't think of... I can't think that dream power transmission can be displayed like this~" Big Nose BOY nodded in satisfaction.

"Idiot, this competition is related to national affairs, so of course it must be of an abnormal standard." Toothy Rabbit put on his glasses and copied the comments.

"Well, you are indeed a talented student, but the next group should be...Group F..." Duchess Sophie narrowed her eyes cautiously when she saw "Alice misa" at the bottom of the list.

"Thank you everyone~" Margaret ended with a ballet spin, bowed happily to the audience, and received full applause.

After Group A left the stage, the eldest brother and the second brother immediately came to congratulate: "As expected of our sister, the performance just now was very good."

"No, it's thanks to the help of Sir William and Brother John, especially Your Excellency Jasky, your magic tricks are really creative~ Excuse me, who did you ask for advice~"