Chapter 8 , The Secret of the Tiramisu Frontier House★Part 4

Part 4. Letting go of preconceptions

Everyone first learned the rap skills from the Toothy Rabbit. Except for the Unicorn Girl, the six people practiced dancing with the Butter Lobster controlled by the Lion and the Mock Turtle through dream power transmission. Amisa and the Unicorn Girl are the main force, but they have disagreements during the practice. The Unicorn Girl raps too fast, while Amisa is too slow, and the speed is uneven, resulting in no progress in the practice..... .

"Hey! The people from White castle table didn't keep up!" the unicorn girl cursed angrily.

"I tried my best to cooperate with you! But you kept changing the rhythm, so we kept standing still." Amisa retorted not to be outdone.

"It's our fault that you told me? It's because you are unwilling to deliberately drag your feet?" The unicorn girl punched the wall vigorously, but Amisa responded coldly without fear: "Don't speculate, everyone is trying their best to save you. Cooperate with you, since we can't reach a consensus, none of us will be able to advance, and the championship dream will come to an end here."

"You... let's not practice! It's a waste of time to cooperate with White castle table people! Bad game! Bad rules!" The unicorn girl walked out of the classroom angrily, and the lion said "hateful" and followed, Griffon Because of the need to control

the lobster with the Mock turtle, they had no choice but to keep up.

Amisa also sat on the chair angrily. Toosb is the only coordinator between White City and Red Heart. Without him, Group C might have been disbanded long ago. If you are willing to give in, no matter how much you coordinate, it will be useless..."

"It doesn't work... Sure enough, this kind of thing will happen in the fourth stage..." The Toothy Rabbit didn't stop them this time, as if he had expected this, he left for a while, or wanted to other alternatives.

Little Tea Girl came to the side to comfort her and said, "I...I saw that Miss Amisa tried her best, but there is nothing I can do about this kind of thing. After all, we and Red Heart..."

"It has nothing to do with the red heart or the white city. The dance is really well choreographed. It's a matter of communication between us..."

""!"" The Mock turtle and Griffon unicorn girl and others present and a certain poker general, almost no one praised their choreography. A White castle table native is sure.

"But Miss Amisa..."

"Jiujiu!" At this moment, Mido flew out of her hair while the owner was not paying attention.

"Mido, you can't come out!" Amisa was so frightened that she wanted to stop the parrot from running around, but Mido flew out of the classroom without looking back, but turned around and seemed to hit something.

"It hurts! Where did the little bird come from!" The unicorn girl's voice came from the other end, and Amisa was so scared that Mido would be hurt, so she hurried to the door and got ready to save Mido.

"So cute~~~~"

"Shocked!" The voice of a girl who was completely out of character made her almost fall, and Teacup was also stunned.

"Hey! Why is there a bird in the corridor of the classroom?" Mido, who was being held gently by the unicorn girl, walked in with a displeased face, and immediately collapsed when she saw Mido flying back to the owner's hand: "Ah? Is it yours?"

"Uh... yes..."

"Hey..." In the end, she lost her interest and turned around and walked out. The lion who had just come in saw him and hurriedly followed, but Amisa called out: "Wait a minute."