Chapter 7 , The mission of White City trainees Part 4

Part 4. The last trainee

After confirming that everyone had left, Mido suddenly chirped and wanted to fly out, and Amisa stuffed it back into her hair in fright.

"It's okay, I won't tell."

"Really? Thank you." Amisa let Mido rest on her shoulders, put her hands on her hips and asked Jasky, "Perhaps you can explain why I became an amnesiac trainee."

Jasky hesitated for a while, perhaps thinking of suitable words, and then said slowly: "That's not you... The real trainee is still missing."

The answer was beyond Amisa's expectation: "What do you mean?"

"The tutor team is distressed because they can't find anyone and can't hold the audition as scheduled, but the missing rap tutor Toosb suddenly returned safely and explained how you saved him, and asked me to ask you for help before finding out the truth about the disappearance. Pretending to be a White castle trainee."

"This is too sudden... I found him in a black box, could it be that it was sealed by someone on purpose? For example, Queen Mary Red."

"I don't know... But what is certain is that if the disappearance of the trainees is announced, the talent competition may be abolished. At that time, there will be a full-scale war between Red heart and white castle, so I hope you can pretend to be the trainee."

"Then I must have something in return, right? For example, can you answer the question I want to know first?"

Jasky took off the top hat on his head: "Actually, I know what you want to ask me, but I only came a while earlier than you. I met Mr. Mad Hatter. He gave this hat and some tea snacks and teach me how to use them in dream power transmission, use biscuits and hats to conjure different effects through transmission commands."

Jasky put the biscuit into the hat and waved his hand: "Dream power transmission, star meteor shower."

The biscuit immediately shattered, and with the luminous hat scattered luminous star points, and then disappeared: "However, the biscuit is a consumable, and the effect is only short-time, and it disappears in an instant."

"It's amazing!" Amisa was fascinated by seeing it: "Can you tell me the principle of dream power?"

Jasky put the top hat back on and said, "I don't know the reason, no one can answer my question."

"Is it like riding a bicycle, even if you learn it, you can't explain the process?"

"Perhaps. As for the place you want to ask, I'm actually still investigating."

Amisa suddenly thought: "Ah! Then you also fell in because of Heart dreams APP? Maybe you can find relevant clues."

Jasky silently picked up the cell phone hidden in his pocket, and there was no response no matter how he pressed it: "Yes, but the cell phone cannot be turned on, and the instructor group can't answer me why, but the instructor Toosb said that if we provide assistance, he will We will find the right person to answer all our questions."

"Suitable person?"

"But he didn't say who it is, that's why I hope you can help, and we will leave here together when the task is completed."

"Okay...it's better than me figuring it out alone, anyway, just pretend to be a trainee from White castle, right?" Amisa smiled confidently: "But I might accidentally win the championship~"

"Too much confidence is your weakness, I think if you overcome it, maybe you can."

"Wait, don't take it for granted and lecture me!"

"I... am not preaching..."

"Forget it, next time I will show you your real singing ability."

"Well... I willbe responsible for ensuring your safety at all times." Jasky still has noexpression on his face, making people wonder if he is a robot