Chapter 6 , Red and white talent battle Part 1

Part 1. Royal Pudding Cup Stage

"Oh yo- Aye yo~ The misty sweet raining season, and the forest of knives and folks"

"Bee~~Bee~~Bee~~"

Along the way of the journey, Big Nose Boy hummed the tune and sang with his deep Bass voice to the rhythm of the BB bird. Although he stuttered, Big Nose Boy had a very nice voice. Amisa couldn't help but sing along with him

Because due to the difference of body size, one step of the Big Nose Boy was equal to three steps of the ordinary. Amisa jogged and followed closely to avoid getting lost in the foggy black forest of knives and folks. As the mist thinner, the forest path ends with an endless green grass and green tea river, followed by a giant building as the size of Taipei Arena.

"Is this a pudding tower?"

"Wow and welcome to the royal....Royal pudding cup stage~"

The pudding cup stage was a huge Gothic style tower, with a symmetrical circular arc. At the front of it was a manicured turf garden full of various dessert flowers. The square in the middle of the building had a matcha cupcake, with a fountain pumping light green tea, and the rounded arches appear to be the entrance, made with a gelatinous clear pudding

"Ooooooooooo~BB bird~Tiramisu key embodiment~"

"Beep~" The BB bird held in the fist emitted the same white light as in the forest, and when the palm opened, it became a tiramisu-shape key.

"WOW. The bird turned into a key!"

"Oh huh? This is very rare...isn't it?" Big nose BOY shrugged, and when the tiramisu key touched the pudding gel, various of waves appeared. After the waves were gone, he walked straight into the gel.

"Huh? What's going on?" A series of weird action left Amisa and Middle stunned at the scene, and Big Nose BOY turned back in confusion: "Oh, you can come in now~"

"Oh! OK" When Amisa passed through the entrance, her whole body were covered with the scent of pudding, and when the gel rebounded, it form a thrust to pull the whole person in, just like entering the pudding.

Following Big Nose BOY into the corridor, the surrounding black and yellow walls also smelled the scent of pudding. There are colorful jelly classrooms of different flavors set up around the round tower. The girl in the dress was practicing ballet alone. Inside the other yellow glass room were creatures that looked like turtles and eagles dancing a waltz-like dance, holding strange puppets in their hands.

"What a strange dance, are they also preparing for the audition?" Amisa asked curiously, pointing to the people in the classroom.

"Oooooo~ They... They are all selected trainees and are preparing for the next assessment."

"Trainee?"

woohoo woo...

Walking through the corridors, was a petite teacup girl squatting in the corner, trembling and crying

"Huh? So she lost the audition?" Amisa thought.

"Oh~ we're here."

"Where are we... poof!"

Amisa looked back, her face collided with the milky white pudding gel, her nose was filled with the scent of milk, and Amisa squeezed it hard, and she saw a completely empty wide field.

"Ooooooooo~Welcome to the Pudding Cup Stage."

"Wow~~~~~~"

The scale here was comparable to the National Song and Dance Theater, full of all kinds of retro 12th century Gothic stained glass art, desserts, decorative wall, tableware and musical instruments, surrounded by black and yellow plaid wall decals, and the decorations beside the stage with colorful jelly light boxes, but...

"Excuse me, Mr. Big Nose Boy, why are there no chairs and lights here?"

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo intermission. They are stretching their bodies and will come back after a while."

"Stretching?"

Bah──────Bah──────

"Idiot! You're late! Look at the time?" The formal dressed fangtooth rabbit ran over with his strange little horn and blew wildly at the Big Nose Boy's face.

"Ooooooooo~ Sorry, I encountered some problems along the way." Big Nose BOY scratched his head without feeling guilty.

"Back at last." An aristocratic woman with a strictly face came over, with colorful jewelry rings in her hands, wearing a German-style aristocratic duke dress with brown main vision and cheese lines. Like an event Earl Grey Cheesecake, she looked nobly and well dressed, but she was actually the host of the pudding cup stage - Duke Sophie Grey, everyone calls her Duchess Sophie.

"Ooooooooo~ sor...sorry mother..."

"Stupid son, good to have you back. Beside, I've found a very talented trainee in the audition, not only the guitar playing is quite standard, but also the magic performance is unparalleled, his talent is comparable to yours! I swear in the name of God, and he will win the first place." Duchess Sophie said with satisfaction.

"Ooooooo~ Really! I...I'm looking forward to it."

"It's all creatures in bizarre clothes..." Amisa wondered if she was real in a game.

But when she saw the Toothy Rabbit, she remembered that she still had a deal to settle with.

"Huh? You're finally here! How was the trip?..."

A pinch!

"How was it???! You left me alone! Did you know that I almost became the supper for a wolf and a crocodile?"

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! I didn't know you were so heavy that even a cotton candy cloud could handle you!"

"You actually dare to said a girl is heavy!" Amisa's grip much harder.

"Ooh! I can't breathe! I can't breathe!"

Seeing Amisa's hedgehog hairstyle, the Duchess frowned: "She is the last Alice? Her personality is a bit different from her self-introduction information."

"Ooooooooooooooo~Mother...Mother~Some trainees will be more modest when they introduce themselves...Humble..." Big Nose BOY explained with his hands folded, his expression seemed a little disturbed.

"You stupid violent girl...wow, it hurts, it hurts!"

"Apologize first"

Suddenly, a white smoke billowed from the door, and the floor shook more and more.

"What is this again... wow!" Amisa was pushed up by one of the chairs again.

"Finally saved." Tooth Rabbit, Duchess Sophie, and Big Nose Boy expressed normal all seemed accustomed to the chair.

"Idiot, what's all the fuss about." Tooth Rabbit stretched out his hands to both sides, and let the two flamingo umbrellas handed over glasses and pen and paper respectively.

"Ooooooooo~ Don't be nervous, they are the chairs and lights -- the squire's chair and the flamingo umbrella." Big Nosed Boy sat on the squire's chair that was several times bigger than the others.

Amisa was put on the stage, and at a glance, hundreds of attendant chairs matched the stage structure to accurately arrange several rows of auditoriums. The flamingo umbrella turned its wings into an umbrella tube and became a searchlight. Amisa felt like a star at a concert.

"So huge"

A table with a white tablecloth flew to the front, and the four-corner tablecloth was used to help set up five standing cards. Tooth Rabbit and the others sat out from left to right according to the standing cards.

"Ooh~ By the way, it's called a flying horn table." Big Nose BOY added with a smile.

"Lights." Tooth Rabbit put on his glasses, and ordered the flamingo umbrellas to cover the excess lights, and the remaining two flamingo umbrellas shine on the stage.