Chapter 8 , The Secret of the Tiramisu Frontier House★Part 11

Part 11. Tiramisu Border House

There is only a thin line between the border of Knife and Fork Black Forest and the central green tea border, surrounded by complex creeks, all of which flow into the largest stream, Green Tea River. In the middle of the black forest with knives and forks, a number of trails have been opened, one of which is the most secret connected to the private residence of Tiramisu Frontier house and the mother and son of Big Nose BOY -. The road is at the rear right of the Pudding Cup stage.

In the middle of the night, Amisa and Big Nose BOY met secretly in the Apple classroom. The two arrived at Big Nose BOY's residence through a hidden path. While his mother, Duchess Sophie, was sleeping, they quietly came to Big Nose BOY's private room. , you can see that both the bed and the cabinet here are much larger than ordinary furniture, and the main color arrangement is tiramisu, and there is also a Gothic fireplace with old Frankfurt sausages. Surprisingly, the interior of the room Display lots of pink collectibles.

"Oh, wait for me here, I'll go find the pass." After finishing speaking, the big-nosed BOY entered the more secret storage room in the room, and Amisa put Mi Dou on the bed and sat down to wait, her eyes unintentional I glanced at the huge bedside table filled with all kinds of dessert decoration dolls, all of which are themed on the opera house, the most obvious of which is a beautiful female doll in a pink dress and holding an umbrella.

"Little Tea Fairy?" This woman looks a bit like Little Tea Fairy, but she is much taller and looks like a model. There is an exquisite small cabinet under the doll. I heard from Little Tea Fairy that nobles usually Hide important items in the drawers of your personal closet.

"Just take a look...it shouldn't matter, right? 』Inspired by strong curiosity, Amisa tiptoed to the bedside table and gently opened the unlocked drawer of the small cabinet. Inside was a mask, a small box and a photo of a young woman, whose appearance was exactly the same as that of the umbrella doll. Signed "Christine Daye".

"This is..."

Crack!

Hearing the sound of the door opening at this time, Amisa quickly put the photo into the pocket of her blue dress, hiding under the bed with a nervous expression.

bump!

I saw the door was accidentally opened too open, and three familiar figures fell directly at the door and made a noise. It was Jasky, Toosb, and Little teacup princess. , Nervously asked: "Oh...how do you..."

"Son! What's that sound?"

"Oh! Hide in here!" Big Nose BOY picked up the three of them and stuffed them under his bed. Duchess Sophie opened the door and came in to find out, and found that her son was showing strange movements of leaning on the bed.

"Son, what are you doing up so late?"

"Oh...just...just...stretch a little..."

"Oh my God, can you let your mother get some sleep? You've got me in enough trouble, don't bother me anymore, and be a good producer!"

bump!

Duchess Sophie closed the door angrily, Big Nose BOY sighed softly, and let the four people under the bed crawl out slowly.

"Wow! It's so big here!" Said Toosb.

"That's... a mini-opera?" Jaskyasked curiously, looking at the model.

"Cup...I'm sorry...Because...Because we are very worried about Miss Aimisa...so..." Little teacup princess said embarrassedly.

"Oh...it's okay, you're all here." Big Nose BOY handed the three passports to Amisa: "The float parade is 3 days away, and tomorrow is the kiss day, and there will be Si Kangsong, a national of the country The pancake bus came to visit relatives in the Pudding Cup, this is my mother's special pass, besides being able to pass through the gate directly without inspection, you can also take the scone muffin bus and let you go directly to White castle table."