Chapter 4: Smile Love Part.2

Part.2. Dream Storybook 1

"The days in Britain are longer than expected..."

It's close to 9 p.m. and the sun is about to set. The crew are trying to help carry the camera equipment onto the car. Amisa also prepared to return to the lounge to replace her Alice costumes. Halfway through the grassland where she lay yesterday, she thought about how to change her state of mind: "now I shouldn't think about that kind of private affairs. I must play my role well, or I won't be able to repay the kindness of the estate tax. Yes, The law of attraction, In the face of adversity, must remain positive, and dreams will be attracted to me"

Hum hum-

The mobile phone in my pocket vibrated twice.

"Eh? Does anyone secret me?" Amisa took out her mobile phone and opened it, only to find that there was no communication message, only from

"... Heart dreams?"

The Heart dreams app, which has not responded since the customs clearance that day, appeared in the mobile phone reminder screen at this time. When Amisa was hesitant to click, the app automatically opened. The four words "hazy entrance" and the heart-shaped arrow slowly appeared in the dark screen, and it pointed to the Kenwood house.

" Hazy entrance..." the text of the mobile phone and the heart-shaped arrow kept flashing. It was clearly closing time, but the door of Kenwood house was open, and she couldn't help being curious. Amisa stepped in to find out.

Kenwood house is the only sightseeing residence in Hampstead wilderness. The whole building presents a "zigzag" design, which collects famous paintings and antique works of art from the ancient century.

As soon as I stepped into the door, a new picture appeared on my mobile phone. It was a story book, and a paragraph appeared on my head:

Dream story book.

Every page in the book is very unique. Each frame of the story layout has its original uniqueness. May you find the fragments you have forgotten in the book.

"Forgotten fragment? What thing..." it was closing time, but no one stopped breaking into the house without authorization, which made Amisa feel fluffy: "would it be better if I went out first..." but when she turned back, she found that the door at the entrance had become a dead corner of the wall, which made her feel even more strange.

Hum hum-

The mobile phone vibrates again, and the dream story book automatically turns the page. Words appear on the left page, and pictures appear on the right:

Once upon a time, there was a lovely little girl named Alice. She fell from a rabbit hole and came to a magical forest.

"... Alice in Wonderland?" This is a classic opening. Alice in the picture seems to be chasing something, but she doesn't draw Mr. White Rabbit, and her gestures and eyes are towards the lower left corner of the page.

" This is..." at this time, Amisa raised her head. It was supposed to be noble decoration, but many dark leaves grew in the corridor, as if she were in a dark forest, which made her more and more nervous: "what... What's going on?"

Next, the book turns the page:

Alice lost her way in the forest and suddenly met the Cheshire cat. Alice asked it, "please tell me where I should go?" He said, "it depends on where you want to go and which way you take."

"I don't have to go anywhere, as long as I can get out of the forest..."

So the Cheshire cat showed a strange smile: "Oh, that's no problem. You'll go to the Mad Hatter Tea Party on the left and the red heart garden on the right. As long as you walk far enough, you'll definitely get there."

Where are you going, please? "Mad Hatter Tea Party" please take the left road, "red heart garden" please take the right road.

"The road on the left?" The front of the corridor is just divided into two roads. Amisa remembered that many modern Games will also be connected with real positioning, such as grabbing treasure. Finally, curiosity trumps fear, and she went to the road she chose according to the instructions in the book.

This is the famous Cheshire cat chapter in the original novel of sleepwalking in Wonderland. The cat in the picture smiles very strangely. According to the sequence of the original story, you should take the left road. The corridor is instantly filled with all kinds of European furniture used by ancient nobles.

There is another fork in the road ahead, the book turns the page immediately, and new words and pictures emerge:

Alice met the March hare and the mad hatter. They were holding a tea party. Everyone talked to each other and even guessed the unreasonable riddle. This bored Alice, thinking that time should be used to do something useful, otherwise it would be too wasted.

The Mad Hatter replied that he and time were old friends, but since the fall out with time in March this year, time has been stopped at six o'clock, so this tea party will never end.

Because it will never be her birthday, Mad Hatter and March rabbit celebrate non birthday except birthday every day. They wish Alice a happy non birthday and give her a small mushroom divided into two halves.

Would you like to keep it or eat it? "Keep" please take the left road, "eat" please take the right road.

"Mushrooms..." people who are familiar with the story must understand that half mushrooms can make themselves longer. If you don't want to get into trouble, you'd better follow the original work, so you should choose the left corridor that is "reserved". As it gets deeper and deeper, the background is transformed into a black-and-white lattice wall again, and the surrounding things are more and more strange, including quilts, pillows, and cabinets.

"Strange? Isn't this a historic site?" Amisa thought and came to the fork road again, and the story book immediately turned the page:

Alice chose to put the mushrooms in her pocket, said goodbye to the Mad Hatter and the March rabbit, and went straight to the red heart garden on the right. She saw many playing card soldiers. There was a croquet game being held inside. The red heart queen was using the red crane as a mallet and playing a hedgehog that turned into a croquet.

The queen of hearts is a bad tempered person. If she is a little dissatisfied, she yells, "cut off his head!", After losing her temper, she met Alice and threatened to play croquet with her.

Would you like to be invited or refused? Please choose the left way for "invited" and the right way for "rejected".

People who are familiar with the story must understand that Alice is bound to have a croquet match with the queen of hearts. If you don't want to get into trouble, you'd better follow the original selection rule "yes", so Alice will anger the queen of hearts, and be asked to find fake turtles, and finally participate in the trial. Of course, Amisa wants to go to the left road. After arriving at the fork road, the surrounding has become a decoration of playing cards and hearts.

After Alice played croquet with the queen of hearts for an afternoon... The queen of hearts decided to take Alice in and appointed her as the playmate of her beloved daughter "Mary".

Do you agree to be taken in? Please choose the left road for "promise" and the right road for "refuse".

People familiar with the story must know

"Wait a minute! Why does a daughter suddenly appear?"

The story suddenly came to a magical turn, which made people confused. There was no such bridge in the original book. Amisa had to choose the road on the left and promise to take in, trying to keep the story going.