Trapped in Space

Amelia pov: I felt uneasy, like time was calling out for me ever since Kronii made her mistake.

"Gura "I'm kind of worried. I said

"Why's that?" Gura asked

"Time is calling out to me...." I said

"Kronii isn't calling for you," Gura said.

"You don't get it," I said.

"What don't I get?" I asked

"Time...." I stated

"Uhm Ame...." Gura suddenly said

"Gura, listen, time is a really sensitive matter, so in going to teach you," I said.

"Ame...." Gura said her voice really shakes.

"Gura, stop saying my name to change the subject... I sighed

"Amelia Watson, look at me and look at the screen, damn it!" Gura screamed

"Huh?" I said, confused, as I turned

"Uhm......" I said as I noticed the red flash on the council's screen.

It had said space had been compromised and "fuck, we need to get Sana now!" I yelled

"I'll try to call Mumei too!" Gura said as she yanked out her phone.

About a minute passed, and the call wouldn't go through.

"Damn it, the signal is down," Gura growled.

"Well then, let's go find Sana!" I yelled

"Shit...." Gura said as the council room suddenly began to flounder, us included.

"Zero gravity?" I said

"Yeah, we're floating." Gura commented

"This isn't right...." I said as I began to sweat.

Gura managed to float to the controls and pull the map to try to find where the hell we were.

"This can't be possible!" Gura shouted

"What?" I asked.

"The map says we're in the middle of space." Gura stated

We began to hear footsteps as Kronii walked in. She was completely grounded and was able to walk just fine without floating.

"What the hell did you two do!?" Kronii asked

"We didn't do anything!" I said

Kronii looked at the screen, and her eyes widened.

"We're in space, huh, how nostalgic..." She scoffed

"Can you help us back?" Gura asked

"Hahahahhaaha!" Kronii laughed

"So that's a no," I groaned.

"Yup, only Sana can bring us back, or possibly Mumei." Kronii sighed

"So we're stranded," I said.

"Well yeah, I mean, it's not like the others will be stranded." Kronii paused before finishing her sentence.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"No, I think I know what's going to happen," Kronii said.

"What?" I asked.

"All of us are going to be separated into different realms as long as someone with council is with you," Kronii said.

"Well, Bae and Irys are away from everyone, right?" I asked

"Yeah, but Mumei and Fauna are together with Kiara and the others," Kronii said.

"Wait, but didn't Calli bring Bae to the underworld with her?" Gura questioned

"Fuck...." Kronii said.

"Someone needs to check on Sana, Ina, and the others," I said.

"Amelia, you check on Sana," Kronii ordered.

"Okay," I said.

I floated my way to Sana's room and entered the room. As soon as I looked inside, I noticed the two girls and quickly noticed that they had no clothes on; they were scattered all across the room. Ina had a tentacle wrapped around Sana and was holding her close.

"Uhm, I'll come back later...." I said

"Wait Ame!" Ina suddenly said as she shot up. She looked around and realized what she had done.

"Ina, I thought you wanted to sleep," Sana said.

"Yeah, but you distracted me with your cuteness!" Ina said

"Get dressed. I need to ask you something," I said.

"Okay...." they said while panting as they sat up and gathered their clothes.

I noticed immediately that Ina wasn't floating, which was odd; actually, everything in this room wasn't floating like the other objects, but I was still floating, so I know it wasn't part of the room.

"Ina, can you walk out of the room?" I asked as she finally put her pants back on.

"Sure," Ina said as she walked out of the room and never began to float.

She looked at me and scanned my body, asking, "Why are you floating?" She asked

"You just noticed!" I asked

"Wait, Ame, you don't always float?" Sana said

"What!?" I said I was confused.

"You're an airhead, so I thought you always floated," Sana said.

"You are wrong...." I said.

"So why are you floating?" Ina asked

"Oh yeah, we're trapped in space!" I said

"Well, I'll just use my powers," Sana said.

She went to open a portal, but it wouldn't open. "Eh, has it not been ten minutes?" She asked

"No, it's been thirty years, remember you?" Sana cut Ina off before she could finish her sentence.

"Ame doesn't need to know what happened in our private time," Sana suddenly said.

"Okay, babe," Ina said softly as she walked up to Sana and kissed her gently.

"You two are cute together," I said.

"I agree with that," Sana said.

"So, Sana, should we go and help the others find out how to get home?" Ina asked

"Oh yeah, that seems like a decent idea," Sana said.

"Kronii seems upset," I said.

"Well, she does." always lose to me, so she'd probably be sick of space," Sana said.

"You are so cool, Sana," Ina cooed as she hugged the pig girl.

"You are cute, Ina," she whispered.

"You seem really relaxed...." I said.

Sana looked at me and yawned before nodding and opening her mouth to answer me.

"I am the speaker of space after all, so this is my home; this is part of me," Sana said.

That was true, so if she isn't worried, then I wasn't going to be either. However, what Kronii said worried me. If the others are getting transported, then this isn't good. They may be put somewhere random in space, and they won't have the council room to be in.

Is the building we're in transported with us or not? Will it be like that for everyone else or just us?

I am too worried about what we're going to do. This isn't good. I just hope that this doesn't happen to the others.