High Jumps

Moona pov: "Well since Mumei is gone, I have no reason to stick around; let's go Shachou!" I yelled

"Where do you think you're going!?" Ollie yelled

"Away from you, that's for sure...." I growled

"Hey, I'm sick of everyone giving me crap!" Ollie stated he was trying to argue back.

"Ollie, I will help you when Mumei gets back, but for now, be patient!" I yelled

"Fine Moona-senpai...." Ollie pouted as she kicked some debris to the side.

I grabbed Pekora-senpai's hand and led her outside of the Holox base, soon getting annoyed since everyone had followed us.

"Wait up!" Iofi yelled as she and Risu ran up to us.

"Can you just give me a minute alone with Pekora?" I asked

I gazed at the cut Pekora had gotten earlier due to a fight and frowned while waiting for a response.

"Sure, but only one minute," Iofi sighed.

I smiled back at her, quickly turning off my tracker. I grabbed Pekora and lunged into the forest, high enough that I was above the leaves.

"Damn it, she's planning on ditching!" Risu yelled

"You only have three seconds!" Zeta screamed

I knew what that meant. I gazed back as she took a running start and made sure to pass. Ollie grabbed onto Iofi and Reine's arms and jumped into the air with them. She swung her arms forward, throwing the two girls at me.

"I wished to grab Anya-senpai, but three senpai shall suffice!" Zeta yelled as she plummeted to the ground.

I soon noticed Risu hitching a ride on Iofi due to Zeta's shout, but it was too late to change direction mid-flight.

I saw that the three girls had begun to fall, which was good since they wouldn't be able to catch up, but suddenly something came flying underneath them. I could tell by the yells that it was Ollie's head.

"I'm going to hit you, Zeta!" Ollie cried

"Sorry about this!" Iofi yelled as she used the zombie's head as a stepping stone to propel themselves up.

At the last minute, Reine grabbed Ollie's head. "Sorry, dear, you just have to deal with this," Reine said.

I just began to ignore the pusuers and looked down at Pekora, who was fast asleep. I could tell by the sound of her heartbeat that she was soothed.

"So cute..." I said to myself, not noticing Risu had clung to me in squirrel form, then turned back into her human form and began dragging me down.

"You are getting in my way!" I yelled as Reine and Iofi suddenly slammed into me.

I managed to shake them off but was rapidly falling. I made sure to land on my knees so Pekora would be safe, but I skidded about three feet on my knees as soon as I got a grip.

"Ollie, I'm going to throw you under Risu-senpai after she is airborne and quickly bite her tail!" Reine yelled as she tossed her

Ollie did as told without a hitch. Risu grabbed Ollie's head and chucked it under Iofi, who pushed off of it, and again at the last minute, Reine grabbed her girlfriend's head.

Before Risu could fall to the ground, Iofi grabbed her hand, letting her crawl up her arm soon after.

"Iofi-senpai, throw me!" Reine yelled

"Why!?" Iofi asked

"Just do it!" Reine cried

Iofi chucked Reine as hard as she could, and she glided ahead of me, going in front of me back first.

"You! Move Reine!" I yelled, not wanting to harm her back.

"Not until you surrender," Reine said.

I pushed all my weight down to avoid Reine; the issue now is that I would have to push back up again if that was possible, but I didn't see something coming; she chucked Ollie's severed head at me, slamming it into my face and knocking me off balance. I landed on the ground, unable to push myself up due to a lack of momentum.

"Do you surrender?" Iofi asked as she and Risu landed on the ground.

"No..." I groaned

"Moona, we'll keep Pekora-senpai safe," Risu said.

"Uhgh, if you promise..." I groaned as I slowly dropped Pekora to the ground, cuddling her as I began to pass out.

"Way to use your head, Ollie," Reine quipped.

"You are lucky; I love you... Ollie sighed

I closed my eyes, ignoring everyone around me. I just wanted some rest. I could feel Risu pin another tracker onto me as I was slowly lifted into the air.

I could tell Reine is the one that picked me up, and that Risu was going to pick up Shachou, and Iofi would carry Ollie.

I felt a sudden change as Iofi and Reine switched who they were holding, and all of a sudden, that's when it hit me.

"Ollie, as soon as we get back, I'm teaching you sensory abilities," I said.

"Eh, more training!" Ollie said she was upset.

"Look, this is training a toddler could do, meaning it'll take you twice as long," I said.

"Are you sure Ollie can learn that it requires a lot of attention and awareness?" Iofi said

"I'm sure she will be able to do it!" Reine said

"Do you know how to do it!?" Ollie asked

"Of course your brother taught me a long time ago, back when you knew." Reine sighed.

"As atonement," Risu said.

"Can Reine teach me!?" Ollie asked

"I'll be tougher than Moona-senpai...." Reine said

"Wait how!?" Ollie asked

"If you don't learn in two minutes when we get back, I'll make you sleep in the ground!" Reine said

"Eeeek!" I screeched

"Wait, you're a zombie, you should be used to that. " Risu said

"I'm not; I hate dirt!" Ollie yelled

"Reine, you're in charge of Anya and Ollie," I said.

"Roger!" Reine laughed

All that was left was to wait and see what would happen when Mumei and Kiara returned to see what will happen next