Eyes of a Hawk

Lui pov: Mumei-chan was really focused on helping that other Zeta get home and I was getting a bit jealous. I wanted her to pay attention to me and love me.

"Lui!" Chloe said as she grabbed onto my arm.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I can tell you want attention," Chloe said.

"Not yours..." I said.

"Come on, Lui!" Chloe whined.

I looked away from her, trying to ignore her. I loved her, but I wasn't going to admit it to her face.

"Come on, Lui, please look at me!" Chloe cried.

"No..." I said coldly.

"You're my wife, so please look at me!" she said.

"I'm not your wife..." I said

"Yes you are!" Chloe shouted.

"Lui-nee, don't fight with Chloe," Mumei-senpai said.

"But she's stinky because she refuses to bathe!" I shouted.

"W-what!?" Chloe shouted.

"I don't think Chloe is stinky," Mumei-senpai said.

"Yes, Mumei-senpai, be my wife!" Chloe said.

For some reason, I was jealous, not because she asked Mumei to be her wife but because I didn't want to lose Chloe to my sister, even though I love Mumei-senpai.

"Chloe..." I cried silently, getting the girls' attention.

"What is it, Lui?" Chloe asked.

"It's nothing to carry on..." I said softly. Now that I got her attention, it was fine

"You really do like her Lui-nee," Mumei-senpai said.

"No I don't!" I shouted.

"You can't lie to us, Lui-nee," Kiara-senpai said.

"You talk about her all the time," Subaru-senpai said.

"Wait, really!?" Chloe asked in shock.

"N-no, I never brought you up!" I say in embarrassment.

"Come one, you can't lie." Reine-senpai sighed.

Mumei reached in her cloak and grabbed a tape recorder and pressed the button, playing things I said a while back.

"Stop Mumei-senpai!" I shouted.

"Lui does love me!" Chloe said as she cried tears of joy.

I was going to get back at Mumei-senpai for this. She made Chloe find out about my feelings, which was going to make her more clingy than usual.

She kept following me around, but I didn't want her to. I brought her here in the hopes that she would hang out with someone else for a little while.

I didn't know why Chloe was so attached to me. I didn't know what I did. How we met was still a blur to me.

I knew I met her at a café, but I don't know why we were meeting up there. It doesn't matter because we became lifelong friends and even more than that.

"Lui-nee, hug me!" Chloe said. Momei-senpai looked at me and smiled, giving me a slight thumbs up. She motioned for me to hug Chloe, but I wasn't sure about that.

I love Chloe, but I didn't know if I wanted to hug her or not. That may be too much for me.

"I want ice cream, Nanora!" Luna-tan said as she tugged on Subaru-senpai's sleeve.

"Alright, I'll get you ice cream, Luna-tan." Subaru-senpai sighed.

She left the group with Luna-tan for about five minutes, soon returning with ice cream.

"That was fast," I said.

"Yeah, there wasn't a line, surprisingly," Subaru-senpai said.

"Lui-nee, what's wrong?" Reine asked.

"N-nothing..." I said.

Reine came to walk alongside me and began to laugh.

"You clearly want to hold Chloe's hand," Reine said.

"No I don't..." I said

"Yes you do!" Reine said.

"You want to hold Ollie's hand!" I said.

She began to laugh hysterically.

"Yeah, that's true and I don't hide it," Reine said.

"I don't hide my feelings either!" I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Then hold her hand," Reine said.

I reached my hand out, inching it towards Chloe's, but I was too afraid to touch it.

Kiara-senpai slowed down walking beside Chloe and bumped into her, forcing her to fall towards my hand and connecting the two.

I began blushing as I felt her hand press against mine. I was sweating, hoping that Chloe wouldn't be grossed out by my hand.

"You don't have to be nervous," Mumei-senpai said.

"I'm not nervous..." I said

"By the way, where are Zeta and Kaela?" Reine asked.

"Wait..." Mumei-senpai said, realizing they were gone.

"Sorry, I'm here!" Both Zeta and Kaela said Kaela didn't need to talk for us to know she was there.

"Don't run off like that..." Mumei-senpai said.

I wondered what Chloe thought of my sisters. I'm pretty sure this is her first time ever being with them for this long, so it definitely is an experience of a lifetime.

Usually we don't really see the women our sisters get with. I've only met Ollie, Kronii, Fauna, and Luna recently. Same goes with Chloe.

I met Calli and she was nice. As long as she takes care of Kiara, we'll be fine.

I'm not sure how Kiara is treated, but Calli seemed to want to make amends, and they now have two children, so Calli must be doing something right.

"Kiara, how did you know?" I asked.

"Oh it wasn't that hard, it doesn't hurt much," Kiara said.

"Was Calli comforting?" I asked.

"Yes, but she can also be a dork," Kiara said.

"Really?" I asked.

Calli-senpai didn't seem like a person who'd be a dork.

"Yeah, but I'm not saying it's a bad thing," Kiara giggled.

"Chloe is a dork too!" I said.

"Hey!" Chloe said.

I giggled. Chloe was interesting. I didn't know what she was. Is she a human or an orca?

I have no idea what she is. She doesn't really give me any clues. She swims well but she hates water, which made no sense.

Chloe wears an orca mask, but it's just a mask. Is it needed? I don't know. I haven't seen her wear it in a while.

I wanted to have a goal, so I decided on something. I was going to kiss Chloe.,