Under The Sea

Watson pov: Sana opened up a portal to Atlantis and told us all to enter one at a time.

Ina went in first, then Sana. I was going to let Gura go in after but she opted that I go in next. She followed soon after. As soon as I got to the other side, I looked around, noticing quickly Atlantis was in shambles.

"Queen Gura has arrived!" One citizen said Gura's eyes widened in shock.

"Q-queen!"? She looked confused.

"Yes, you are our new Queen!" Everyone cheered.

"What happened to my mom!?" Gura asked.

"Nachoneko-sama went missing..." one of the guards stated.

"Damn it..." Gura said she definitely wasn't prepared to rule a kingdom.

"Gura, what should we do?" Ina asked.

"Make a run for it!" Gura screamed. She grabbed my hand and began running.

"The Queen is trying to run!" Everyone yelled as they charged after us.

"I can hold them off!" Sana said as she came to a halt.

"Wait! I'll help you!" Ina shouted.

"No Ame and Gura need you, Ina." Sana said

"But I need you!" Ina shouted.

Don't worry, I will come back to you. Just leave. I'll see you later! Sana yelled.

"No, we will all run together!" Ina said, summoning tentacles

She grabbed onto Sana and we continued to run as fast as we could.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To wherever the hell isn't here!" Gura said.

She saw her house and told us to hide there while she confronted the knights.

"Where did that human go?" A man asked

"I don't know..." Gura said.

"Where is that tall girl?" Another man asked.

"Who's to say..." Gura said.

"Where is Ina?" The third man questioned

"She's behind you!" Gura yelled.

All the men looked behind them, and Gura darted into the house, silently closing the door behind her.

"Let's go into the basement; they won't look there." Gura said as she lifted up the door.

One at a time, we entered the basement as we heard a knock on the door. They were probably going to check here for us Gura quickly entered, sitting the thing and locking the hatch from the inside.

"They can't get in, right?" Ina asked as she put a bar across the door, preventing anyone from getting in.

"Not now, at least," Gura sighed.

"Where are you, Queen Gura?" Someone screamed.

"Check the basement and the attic!" A man yelled

We could hear footsteps from above as we slowly descended the stairs.

"We need to find your mother..." I said

"I agree, since I'm not fit to be the Queen..." Gura sighed.

"Let's kick someone's ass, then we can interrogate them to find Nachoneko!" I said

"It's not that easy; you can't just kick people's asses.."Gura said.

"Well we could, but we'd get nowhere," Ina stated.

"We just need to kick the ass of the head hauncho!" Sana said

At that point, we would have found Nachoneko and all of this would be over, but this was going to be more difficult than we anticipated.

"Mama was probably here..." Gura said.

"Why do you think that?" Sana asked.

"There is a piece of her clothing right there. It looks torn like there was a struggle." Gura said.

"This looks like a job for ace detective Amelia Watson!" I said, grabbing my magnifying glass.

"Do your job and investigate this shit Watson," Gura said.

"I am..." I said as I looked around to see any clues.

"You realise that Ame won't be able to figure things out?" Ina said

"Ina...." I growled as I glared at her.

"Look, I'm just being honest; you can't figure this one out!" Ina said

"That may be true, but I still want to try for Gura's sake because I love her!" I shouted

Gura covered my mouth as the footsteps stopped above.

"Did you hear that?" Somone asked

"That sounded like a human!" Another person said

"It came from below!" They shouted

Gura pushed us all towards the exit to the outside and we all exited. It was weird that they didn't have the exit surrounded. It was as if they weren't prepared for this at all.

"Alright, let's go..." Gura whispered as we quietly ran to another house.

Ina stuck a tentacle into the lock and lockpicked it, slowly creaking the door open. We all entered and slowly shut the door.

Luckily, it seemed like this place was uninhabited. Then I saw a strand of Nachoneko's hair was in this building.

"This is weird..." I said, "Pick it up."

Gura looked at me and frowned.

"That is definitely Mama's hair..." She said

This was odd. Why would it be in some random house and what were the chances that we went into the same house she was in?

There was blood on the counter, but from the sounds of it, Gura didn't think it was from Nachoneko but instead from her attacker, because there was no way that she would lose in close quarters.

"Where is she?" Gura asked.

"Maybe we can check the palace!" Sana said

"But we'd have to run to it and we would surely be noticed!" Gura said.

"So be it. What else can we do?" I asked.

"Let's wait until nightfall..." Sana said

"Why nightfall?" Ina asked.

"The patrol isn't big at night," Sana said.

We'd have many opportunities to sneak into the castle, but at that point, what would we do? We had no reason to be there unless Nachoneko was being held captive in there after all.

That was a possibility since usually people will get sick of a ruler after being under rule for so long, so they wanted Nachoneko out of the way so Gura would be forced to rule.

They made one fatal mistake though. Gura won't rule. No matter what, Gura just wants to live a simple life and I was going to give her that.

I was going to find Nachoneko no matter what.