Pursuing Iofi

Risu pov:Iofi really was avoiding us like the plague. Did she know that she was hurting our feelings by avoiding us? We just want to see her again. That concept isn't hard to understand.

"Iofi!" I screamed but got no response.

"Damn it..." I spat trying to climb down the building, but Moona stopped me.

"Don't even try to climb down, Risu, even in your squirrel form, you can't descend this building," Moona said.

She was right, but I didn't want her to be. I wanted Iofi to come back to us and stop avoiding us Moona went over to open the door so we could pursue her from ground level, but the door was locked Iofi trapped us up here

"Dang it Iofi..." Moona said Pekora had an idea, but it depended on if Moona could catch her in midair and then reach the ground safely.

Moona took her coat and mine and made a makeshift parachute with them.

"Okay, what do you need us to do?" Moona asked.

I did so, and she picked me up, running and jumping off the building as far as she could before throwing me at the building Iofi was on.

Moona understood immediately and jumped after Pekora, who shifted into a bunny, so Moona was able to grab onto her and get to the ground safely.

I managed to reach the other roof where Iofi was sitting. "Why are you avoiding us?" I questioned

"You don't need to know Risu..." Iofi said, teleporting behind me, trying to knock me out.

"You've changed..." I said, blocking her attack. I turned around and punched her swiftly. She suddenly faded away. She went invisible.

I jumped onto her so she couldn't escape, but her body disappeared again, and now she was on ground level.

I jumped down off the building, getting caught by Moona, and the three of us pursued her again.

"Come on, Iofi, stop!" Moona yelled.

Iofi turned a corner but was nowhere to be found. Our trackers were flashing, so she was nearby. I picked up a rock and threw it in a random direction in anger, and by coincidence, I hit Iofi dead in the face. She uncloaked, clutching her face in pain.

"How the hell did you find me?" She asked

"That was an accident," I said, laughing a bit.

She began to run again, but Moona and I caught up, pulling her into a hug. She was too shocked to move.

"Stop running, moron!" I shouted. She looked down, sighing a little bit.

"I'm sorry, but I have to leave; you all seem to be living better lives now," she explained.

We were both confused. When were our lives ever bad with her around? She was like our sister; we loved her no matter what. I love her more now than ever. I wanted to look at her.

"Iofi, they are horrible without you!" I said as tears filled my eyes.

"I agree, it doesn't feel right without you!" Moona shouted.

"You two are morons." Iofi said, chuckling a bit. She went to knock us both out, but Pekora grabbed both her arms from behind.

"You aren't going anywhere, Peko," she said.

Iofi sighed again, clearly annoyed by us trying to stop her from leaving. Whatever she needs to do, I want to help her and do it as a family like we'd done in the past. Maybe we could be even more, who knows, since Iofi keeps running away.

"I should take off the tracker..." Iofi sighed.

The fact that she didn't take it off means that she wanted us to find her, because why not take it off if you don't want to be found?

Come on, Iofi, come on! You can work for the council or live with Risu if you want! " Moona said

"You don't get it "Space is in danger. I need to protect it!" Iofi shouted.

"I'm the servant of space!" Moona shouted.

Iofi looked at her in shock. She didn't seem to understand what council truly was Moona explained the concepts and how she was chosen to protect space, so if Iofi wanted, she could join the council and do the same to protect space.

"I'll go to council with you." Iofi said, giving us one condition, which was that we both had to help her achieve her goal.

"I will help you until the end of time!" She just laughed, as I said, "

"I love you, Risu..." She said, gently kissing my cheek.

I couldn't tell if that kiss was out of love or a thank you but I began to blush. Iofi fried my brain. She was being so cute. I didn't know if she just confessed to me. I am so confused as to what's going on.

"Pekora, let's go back to the council now." Moona asked Pekora if she was satisfied with her walk.

Pekora said she was satisfied but she wanted to walk back to the council instead of using a portal Moona melted and immediately agreed that she was so easy to break.

Pekora just had to ask and Moona would do it. She gives Pekora too much. She needs to know when to stop saying yes to her and when it's the right time to say no. But she was happy. That's all that matters in this situation after all.

We walked back just talking amongst ourselves, just catching up. We asked Iofi why her spaceship was in council and she explained that she got lost because she accidentally hit hyperspace and got sucked into a wormhole.

Iofi also explained that she was in the council watching Moona and the others for a bit, only running as soon as Moona found the rabbit hole.

Iofi was being cheeky, but as long as she was back with us, everything was fine.

"Risu, this is your first time in council, right?" Moona questioned

I nodded I was excited to see what the council was like and wondered if I would meet anyone new.