The Outside World

Bae pov: "I have an idea to get you outside." Irys stated that I looked at her confused and thought someone like her could have an idea.

"What is it?" I asked

"Turn into your rat form," Irys said.

I sighed doing so and watched as Irys walked over to me. She picked me up and suddenly stretched open her shirt.

"No, no, no!" I yelled as she dropped me into her bra.

I began to shift around rapidly as we began to walk; it was like an earthquake. I felt like I wanted to throw up.

"Hey, Kronii, I'm heading out." Irys stated that she was moaning a bit from my movements.

"Okay?" Kronii stated not knowing why she had to announce it.

"Make me a portal, Sana!" Irys moaned

"Sure..." Sana stated as she opened the wormhole and Irys entered, exiting it with me in tow.

"See, I got you outside!" Irys laughed

"I'll kill you!" I shouted

"Oh, lighten up!" Irys said

"No, that was dreadful," I scoffed.

"You were inside my bra," Irys stated.

"And I hated that!" I shouted

"Did you really?" Irys asked

"N-no, but you didn't know that!" I said

"Oh, I didn't?" Irys said mockingly that she read me like a book. I didn't want to admit it, but she really had me in her hands.

"Just shut up...." I sighed

"No...." Irys stated

"Let's go out for dinner," I said.

I walked towards a random restaurant and walked in. Irys went to follow and yanked me away from there.

"That's where Mumei and Fauna are, you moron...." Irys stated

"Don't call me a moron!" I yelled

Irys covered my mouth to shut me up, and in order to hide me better, she pulled me into a back alley.

"Quiet!" Irys yelled

"Fine..." I pouted

"Don't be upset," Irys stated as she leaned down at me and kissed me on the forehead.

"I'm sorry, I just want to walk wherever I want," I said.

"That's fine, but within reason..." Irys said

"Where can I go then!?" I asked

"Follow me," Irys said.

We went to a pizza place where we sat down and said, "This place is good." Irys laughed, and I looked at her, doubting her.

"You have an unrefined palate." I stated

"Says the damn rat girl.." Irys scoffed

"Hey, I'm not a damn rat girl. " I said

"Why did you say damn when you called yourself a rat girl and just copied me?" Irys stated.

"Did I call myself a damn rat girl?" I asked

"Yes, you did, why?" Irys asked

"Did I say that?" I asked again.

"Yeah why!?" Irys asked again.

"Did I?" I questioned one final time.

"Okay, what the hell are you doing!?" Irys asked

"Padding," I said.

"What?" Irys asked

"N-nothing!" I said

"You really didn't do that well," Irys said.

"Do what well?" I asked

"Nothing..." Irys stated

We got the pizza and ate it, and honestly, it was pretty good. Irys wasn't lying when she said it was good. I need to trust her more.

"You are disgusting." Irys stated that as she looked at me pig out on my pizza, she could feel cheese and sauce all over my face. Irys handed me a napkin.

"You shouldn't call your girlfriend disgusting!" I shouted

"Okay, you are a disgusting pig. Is that better?" Irys asked

"No!" I shouted Irys began to laugh. She was clearly taunting me.

"Irys, I've realized something," I suddenly began to say.

"What is it?" Irys asked

"Hold on, I'll tell you in a minute!" I said

I was watching to see what was going on outside and noticed a lot of bad things going on; honestly, I was disgusted. If chaos started, then I'd gain some power-not enough to fix the world, but enough to correct some things Mumei had done.

"Bae, what did you want to tell me!?" Irys asked

"S-sorry what?" I was confused.

Irys face-palmed in annoyance at my obliviousness. "Just ignore me," I said. Irys shook her head.

"Come on, tell me what you want to tell me right now!" Irys demanded

"Ughhhh, in a minute!" I shouted

"I'm going to beat you if you don't talk now!" Irys shouted

"Uhm, baby, you shouldn't have shouted that. " I stated

Irys looked at everyone who was glaring at her. "Well, this sucks," she sighed.

"What are you going to do?" I asked

"Well, I'll have Mumei do something to all them, but until then..." Irys paused for a minute.

"Until then what?" I asked

Irys pulled out a remote and pressed the button; suddenly, everyone who had heard Irys say that vanished besides me. Only a few people remained.

"Where did they go?" I asked.

"Council," Irys said.

"You can't put people there!" I shouted

"They are in the usual room," Irving stated.

"Oh, so they're dead..." I sighed

"Possibly, it really depends," Irys said.

"So anyway, what did you want to say?" Irys asked

"Hey, what is your favorite type of cheese?" I asked

"Stop stalling!" Irys yelled

I got up and ran out of the building, and Irys ran after me, hoping to catch me and have me say what I wanted to say, but I didn't actually want to admit what I was going to say anymore since I didn't want to anger her, but she wouldn't take no for an answer.

Irys easily caught up because of her newly granted powers from Mumei, and she pinned me to the ground.

"Bae, enough stalling! Please tell me what you were going to tell me before!" Irys said

"Well, you see, Irys, when a mommy and daddy love each other very much, I was cut off by Irys as soon as I got part way through my sentence.

"Tell me for real!" Irys growled She was clearly angry at me.

"Okay, fine, promise not to be mad though," I said.

"Okay, I promise," Irys said.

"Okay, I realized that I actually want to go back to council," I said.

Irys's face grew red as smoke emminated from her. She opened her mouth and let out a gut-wrenching scream. She was definitely mad.